Forums > General > best car interiors?

BEST CAR INTERIORS?
Previous | 123 | Next

what are your favourite car interiors? i prefer the bespoke ones off paganis and spykers. the best imo - spyker c8 laviolette

Cameron spotted earlier today

Spyker interiors - all of them - are horrible. That steering wheel.... :cry:

mIC, too gimmicky. I don't really like the more recent Pagani ones either, although IIRC the early Zonda ones were nice.

That said, interior is well down my list of priorities for a car. Function over form for me.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

I like the Zonda's interior if it's done right. I prefer old car interiors generally. I like the sense of space you get from lots of glass and thin pillars.

--

I often drive for a road travel

I like the simple Land Rover Interiors

Absolutely loathe the Zonda and Spyker interiors. The absolute opposite of tasteful. Never forget the Hoorah's ridiculous Bburago key too... <vomit smiley>

One that stands out for me is the 599's and as the GTO is the ultimate 599:

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Ferrari 430 interior is a lovely place to be, but I love the Honda S2000 just because of everything being focused on the driver within easy reach. It looks like a mess but it works IMO, plus I found the driving position perfect.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

8)

--

I often drive for a road travel

Dont know but all the chrome pieces and stitching make the pagani and spkyer interiors interesting to me. not trying to redeem myself but the supra interior is cool the way all the buttons, switches and dials are angles towards the driver.

Updated January 23, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Range rover is excellent - I particularly like the way the centre console sits.

One of my all time favourites is the s1 lotus Elise though. Simple and honest without looking cheap or plasticky.

--

Cheers

Rich

Cameron_Hill said...

Dont know but all the chrome pieces and stitching make the pagani and spkyer interiors interesting to me. not trying to redeem myself but the supra interior is cool the way all the buttons, switches and dials are angles towards the driver.

not redeemed. That is nasty.

--

Cheers

Rich

zedleg said...

8)

ZIC

or

Or this

with this display

I always admired the dashboard in the face lifted VX Omega:oops:

GT3 RS

Lamborghini Espada

:lol:

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

27Gilles said...

:shock: That needs waxing before use!

B_T_S

--

There's no replacement for displacement

Rich B said...

One of my all time favourites is the s1 lotus Elise though. Simple and honest without looking cheap or plasticky.

I prefer the early S2 - the S1 does look a bit plastic to me, partly due to the Pug 106 switches.

S2:

S1:

Updated January 23, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I do like the interior of the new RS4, RS6 etc, especially with those nice bucket seats. I also think the interior of the new Porsches (911, Panamera, Boxster) is very nice too.

The Zonda and Spyker interiors I cannot take to. Too blingy. I'm surprised we didn't see one of them on that Millionaire Boy Racers documentary recently. I thought their interiors would have suited those guys perfectly. I always think of a Zonda interior of being like a Richard Mille watch. Way too much bling and sparkle going on.

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular