Forums > General > Who wants a moneypit

WHO WANTS A MONEYPIT
Previous | 1 | Next

What's the worst that could happen? :lol:

--

I often drive for a road travel

Where has the rest of the displacement and cylinder count ended up?

JL said...

The same place as most of the bodywork. There's plenty of better cars in the US for less money. £5000 for a car that needs every panel replacing is a fecking joke.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

I like how the ad says that 99% of the car is complete yet the pictures show holes and rust on pretty much every surface.

--

NotoriousREV said...

JL said...

The same place as most of the bodywork. There's plenty of better cars in the US for less money. £5000 for a car that needs every panel replacing is a fecking joke.

Looks like a great buy for these two who would probably talk the owner down to £6k :lol:

Updated January 23, 2013 at 12:37 PM

brilliant car. when i retire that would be the perfect project car :D

Cameron_Hill said...

Given your current age, when you retire that car will be nothing but a small pile of rust flakes.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

NotoriousREV said...

Cameron_Hill said...

Given your current age, when you retire that car will be nothing but a small pile of rust flakes.

it is already. by the time i will retire it will probably be an mound of ash. more of a challenge though ;)

I wonder, by weight, what %age of the orig car is there and what has just rusted/rotted/been stolen?

45%?

Triggers broom innit? Pretty much everything needs changing but it'll somehow be the same car when it's finished :D

Try this for a moneypit...

--

Done.

Oh I dunno, with a lot of time, effort, and about £30k spending on it, it could be a nice £20k Mustang.

exiges said...

Oh I dunno, with a lot of time, effort, and about £30k spending on it, it could be a nice £20k Mustang.

That's pretty much what I was thinking :lol:. I've seen a couple of V8 ones that just need a bit of tidying up at about £12k and they're tempting as a project car.

--

:shock:

I can feel my wallet emptying from here...

Dan said...

Try this for a moneypit...

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular