Forums > General > TV Doc looking to speak to people buying a car

TV DOC LOOKING TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE BUYING A CAR
Previous | 12 | Next

Are you or one of your family or friends looking to buy a car in early 2013? We are making a new documentary series for TV and are looking to speak to you if you are seriously shopping for a car in February/March 2013.

If this is something that interests you, please email cars@platformproductions.co.uk or call Robyn on 0203 375 5170

For what channel? UNless it is right car wrong car I assume you are looking for attention seeking desperados happy to make tossers of themsleves for your enrichment? :D

Good luck with that. Might want to try fora other than Car oriented.

Perhaps towie do a chat forum??

Hi Daddydadbo, it is for Channel 4 and I definitely only want to speak to legit car buyers. Thanks!

Someone buying a car, does not a TV show make. There must be some other hidden angle?

For Channel 4, you say?

No doubt another over the top, victorian freak show then.

I'll pass, thanks.

Hi, I'm thinking of buying a motorbike, will this be enough for your telly show or am I two wheels short?

Two wheels short I'm afraid!

I think the majority of people on this forum are more interested in buying Apple products than actual cars. Especially that Speedcamera bloke. And he doesn't conform to any forum conventions. He's just a loose canon.

Unfortunately they appear to have just missed the biggest buying spree I've ever seen on here.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Will this be like that god awful 'A place in the sun'?

The latest bint on there was actually presurising some old folk into actually buying something - they ever do do they?

Will the person on this show ACTUALLY buy something?

I am hopefully buying a car on Saturday but my tuner does not like to be filmed.

Cheers

Steve

Calling JL!

Although the show may be done by 2050 if he does it...

--

How about not having a sig at all?

I was expecting Dr Hillary Jones to be talking people out of buying shite for the good of their health. :( hugely disappointed.

David_Yu said...

Unfortunately they appear to have just missed the biggest buying spree I've ever seen on here.

Correctamundo, I believe most of the prominent members have bought something new over the past 6 months or so.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

If the show is for 30/60 mins how is the usual forum pontificating over roughly 3 weeks to 6 months going to fit in to that? :lol:

Marv said...

He's just a loose canon.

Loose Canon: A promiscuous bishop?

Just asking, is all...

--

Dreaming big, achieving little.

I would make a great guest on the show. I have been looking into buying a car for the last 10 years, ever since I got my last car! I could definitely string out the show for an hour and leave it with a cliff hanger for you. Will he ever buy a car? and if he does will it be the turbo racer or the car his wife wants. :lol:
If you stump up the buying price I would like to shop around and eventually get a new Fiesta ST. ;)

--

Procrastination Man will be with you in a minute...

I'd dearly love to take part in this, passenger seat cam of nervous salesperson would be great viewing. Unfortunately I'm extremely introvert and wouldn't like the world peering in to my wee world.

Can you spill more beans on the angle of this, are you looking at a broad spectrum of cars and buyers per chance a link to affordability v disposable income & financial status??

Long term test boys here could provide plenty ammumunchin!

Another 'big fat' documentary?

Carl.

Does Robyn with a 'y' mean you're a girl? If so, ?/?

Edit - Sorry, how rude of me, you won't know forum convention: Are you? / Do you?

Updated January 24, 2013 at 4:25 PM

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Much more polite Duncs. Well done.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular