Forums > General > Spotted -> Car + Guns(?)

SPOTTED -> CAR + GUNS(?)
Previous | 1 | Next

A Holland&Holland Overfinch Range Rover in the carpark at work.

Not where I would have put £140,000

Didn't Clarkson go for the full bird shooting/drinking package on his Rangie?

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Could have put a better reg on it:roll:

Does it come with the pop guns?

Daddydadbo said...

Does it come with the pop guns?

Won't be H&H new pop guns if £140k

B_T_S

--

There's no replacement for displacement

quite a few footballers live in this town near me. im pretty sure ive seen an overfinch. this one house has got a bright orange murcielago parked outside. i'll try and get a pic next time.

--

Pain don't hurt

What you cant see from the wonderful picture I took, is that the wheels are colour matched to the car. Purple wheels!? Gross.

RichardMajor86 said...

What you cant see from the wonderful picture I took, is that the wheels are colour matched to the car. Purple wheels!? Gross.

is that an option with overfinch?

--

Pain don't hurt

Cameron_Hill said...

RichardMajor86 said...

is that an option with overfinch?

I'm guessing 'yes'?

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular