Forums > General > Merc to replace Ross Brawn

MERC TO REPLACE ROSS BRAWN
Previous | 1 | Next

Click

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Interesting. So, Brawn to McLaren or Williams?

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Wonder if Wolff's wife will test for Mercedes now?

The structure at Mercedes is totally top heavy, there seem to be too many Chiefs and not enough Indians and given Niki Lauda's history of being behind the scenes he seems to be a silly appointment as well.

Still, might make for an interesting start to the season with people flying here and there. Which then means the changes they then implement will not see teh light till the regulation change in 2014.

Not a total surprise, taking into account the team's mediocre performance.

Schumi made his reputation, and then ruined it

Wonder if Hamilton is having second thoughts...

Would be good to see Brawn at McLaren and back with JB 8)

I thought they'd give him a crack at the new regs with an ever strengthening team and top tier driver behind him.

Feel like Brawns lost it, some of the team decisions were just plain stupid...

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular