Forums > General > Used car discoveries...

USED CAR DISCOVERIES...
Previous | 12 | Next

I had a good clean out of the Forester the weekend, I found the passenger seat seat slide lever had been chewed by a dog, probably a Jack Russell sat in the footwell :) and underneath the seat was an expired National Trust Credit card, not only that but a Versace pen :P

Oh and I found a bhangra tape in the Jag.

What have you found ?

Not me personally but about 20 years ago my mate bought an old Opel Mantra and found £600 in an envelope stuffed down the back of the rear seats!

Most I've ever found is CDs left in the changer, and our 5'er had the previous owners garage door opener in a cubby hole. I sent it back to him because I'm nice.

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Four foot Golliwog I'm the boot of a mondeo I'd bought.

Zonda_ said...

:lol:

It was a mickey mouse one iirc, was quite sinister!

Zonda_ said...

So many unprintable jokes, so little time.

Chav pron and boxed Oakley sunglasses (naff) in the hidden seat squab compartment in a Pug 206.

Tim said...

Not me personally but about 20 years ago my mate bought an old Opel Mantra and found £600 in an envelope stuffed down the back of the rear seats!

Most I've ever found is CDs left in the changer, and our 5'er had the previous owners garage door opener in a cubby hole. I sent it back to him because I'm nice.

You did a great job Tim. :)

Found a fiver which had slid down a crack in the centre console of my 545.

The chap I bought my Boxster off told me that when he bought it, the seller claimed he'd lost an envelope containing £2000 in cash somewhere down the centre console/back of the seats. He had a good look for it, as did I, but neither of us found it.

Jobbo said...

Found a fiver which had slid down a crack in the centre console of my 545.

The chap I bought my Boxster off told me that when he bought it, the seller claimed he'd lost an envelope containing £2000 in cash somewhere down the centre console/back of the seats. He had a good look for it, as did I, but neither of us found it.

theres one way to make your car stand out when selling it!

--

Cheers

Rich

_Mick_N said...

Zonda_ said...

This :lol:

Half a dozen spent rifle shells under the carpet in the boot of my E46 M3 :(

Sweet wrappers in the ashtray in the backseat of the Volvo.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Decommissioned electronic boost controller behind the glovebox of my old MR2 Turbo. Didn't take much effort to recommission 8)

Loads of loose change under the seats and centre console in the 328.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

A couple of shotgun shells in the Jeep. A Spoon in the Saab. change, the odd pen and pencil.

Nothing too exciting sadly.

Shoddily repaired crash damage :lol:

--

Large format print & graphics

rust.

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

_Mick_N said...

What have you found ?

Your mum on the back seat. She was getting it on with Revs mum.

I've lost about £10 worth of coins in my car so far, some stuck in the handbrake surround and the rest in the pit of doom (between the center console and drivers seat) so someone will get a nice surprise if they find that :lol:

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

_Mick_N said...

Zonda_ said...

for some reason i dont think this will appear in the 'from the forums' section :lol:

--

Pain don't hurt

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular