Forums > Gaming forum > XBox will be "sold", its failure "inevitable"

XBOX WILL BE "SOLD", ITS FAILURE "INEVITABLE"
Previous | 1 | Next

This guys pretty sure about it:

VG247 - XBox sold to Sony, its failure inevitable

No facts to back it up of course, but XBox seems a bit too important for them to sell it off? It's a huge brand now, and it's been far more successful than the PS3. As someone pointed out, its about the only aspect of MS that people don't hate ;)

And where are Sony going to get the cash? They're not exactly in a healthy financial state right now.

--

ClubLupo

I can't imagine a more unlikely deal.

Hasn't the PS3 been massively outselling the 360 recently? I also remeber reading somewhere a month ago that the PS3 has sold more units in total than the 360 despite being launched quite a bit later, it's only in the USA that the Xbox is really successful compared to the competition.

Analysts could be right though. Console sales are falling as tablets and phones get more popular, the next gen consoles don't appear to have much to deliver, and the Steam Box is coming at which point everyone will play on that. :shock:

--

How about not having a sig at all?

PS3 sells well in Japan, Xbox used to outsell it everywhere else. PS3 has closed the gap recently but they are both selling less overall because they're nearly at the end of their production cycle.

--

I often drive for a road travel

Apparently they've only just (as in this month) stopped producing the PS2 (yep, 2 not 3)

It was still outselling everything bar the Nintendo DS in Japan until recently iirc.

--

I often drive for a road travel

exiges said...

Apparently they've only just (as in this month) stopped producing the PS2 (yep, 2 not 3)

It's popular in third world countries for obvious reasons.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Shirely this story is total bollocks?

RichardMajor86 said...

Shirely this story is total bollocks?

Utterly.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular