Forums > General > How to unbutton a girls shirt without touching the buttons

HOW TO UNBUTTON A GIRLS SHIRT WITHOUT TOUCHING THE BUTTONS
Previous | 1 | Next

Step 1 - find a hot girl (good luck Mito Boy)
Step 2 - get a Supra in drift setup
Step 3 - drive like a mentalist

and you win the prize

--

Cheers,
James

That video is so old.

I can do all 3 pretty easily.

1) Done it before, can do it again.

2) Don't have a Supra but my skid pan skills mean I can drift like the Stig on laxatives.

3) Mentalist is my middle name ;)

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

I can drift like the Stig on laxatives.

:lol:

--

Cheers,
James

Why is she not wearing a helmet? Health and Safety would not be impressed.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

DeskJockey said...

Why is she not wearing a helmet?

:shock:

He'd have to corner a lot harder to enable that...

--

BMW Car Magazine

ShockDiamonds said...

DeskJockey said...

Why is she not wearing a helmet?

:shock:

He'd have to corner a lot harder to enable that...

:lol:

Longer version

--

Don't play with a girl's heart, it's easily broken and she only has one. Play with her boobs instead, they're bouncy and she has two of those.

I don't get it. Blatantly staged, since she made no attempt to cover up. "oh dear mr racing driver all my clothes appear to have fallen off and I didnt even notice"

If I wanted to look at some norks I'd go and look at some norks, not some douche driving a car.? Unless it was videoed as some prepubescents wet dream

Updated January 21, 2013 at 10:28 PM

exiges said...

I don't get it.

50,000,000 views. End of.

And may I say how nice it is to see real rather than enhanced...

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

David_Yu said...

50,000,000 views. End of.

End of what ?

Gangnam Style has had 1.3 billion views. Never underestimate people's stupidity.

Anyone would think this was a forum of saddos who had never seen a pair of boobs before.

Updated January 21, 2013 at 10:46 PM

There was a car in the video?

exiges said...

I don't get it. Blatantly staged, since she made no attempt to cover up. "oh dear mr racing driver all my clothes appear to have fallen off and I didnt even notice"

If I wanted to look at some norks I'd go and look at some norks, not some douche driving a car.? Unless it was videoed as some prepubescents wet dream

Have you got pictures of her wearing no makeup and looking rough, David? :D

--

Speed holes.

I'm more concerned with the way she is strapped into that multi-point harness - did she not pay any attention at the safety briefing? :evil:

Staged or not. Poor attention paid to safety or not. I don't care.
I just see some real nice natural 'blouse bunnies'.

mik said...

I'm more concerned with the way she is strapped into that multi-point harness - did she not pay any attention at the safety briefing? :evil:

If she was properly strapped in, those norks would never have come out. :lol:

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular