Forums > General > Michael Winner

MICHAEL WINNER
Previous | 1 | Next

Yep.

oh dear, RIP.

you're quick off the mark as can't see it on any news sites.

Must be true, on wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Winner

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

:cry:

Alan said...

oh dear, RIP.

you're quick off the mark as can't see it on any news sites.

Calm down, its only an obituary ;):cry:

RIP

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

They say you shouldn't speak ill of the dead, therefore...

--

Out of step with the forum.

Shame.

Most loathsome character yet loveable too.

RIP. I shall always remember his greatest work. "Calm down dear. It's only a commercial".:cry:

Updated January 21, 2013 at 9:51 PM

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Looks like he knew the end was very nigh, as he resigned from writing Winners Dinners in the Sunday Times, which I sometimes found mildly amusing.

I was always amazed by his apparent wealth having directed nothing of note or sizeable commercial success since Death Wish. Was he very canny with his investments, or just massively in debt as he constantly claimed?

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

David_Yu said...

I was always amazed by his apparent wealth having directed nothing of note or sizeable commercial success since Death Wish. Was he very canny with his investments, or just massively in debt as he constantly claimed?

I believe he inherited tens of millions (including the family home which went on the market for £50m+ a couple of years ago) when his mother died in the late 80s (although he always said it would've been 100s of millions if his mother hadn't squandered it!) so it wouldn't take too much effort to live off that if it was invested well.

--

Don't play with a girl's heart, it's easily broken and she only has one. Play with her boobs instead, they're bouncy and she has two of those.

Audio_Chris said...

David_Yu said...

I believe he inherited tens of millions (including the family home which went on the market for £50m+ a couple of years ago) when his mother died in the late 80s (although he always said it would've been 100s of millions if his mother hadn't squandered it!) so it wouldn't take too much effort to live off that if it was invested well.

What did his mother do for a living? :shock:

speedcamera said...

I think his dad was a property developer who left it all to his mum when he died and then she did her best to spend it all!

Updated January 22, 2013 at 12:19 AM

--

Don't play with a girl's heart, it's easily broken and she only has one. Play with her boobs instead, they're bouncy and she has two of those.

Audio_Chris said...

speedcamera said...

I think his dad was a property developer who left it all to his mum when he died and then she did her best to spend it all!

Can't take it with you and Michael did his best to finish it off by the looks of things! :lol:

RIP Michael, but frankly I'm not going to miss you too much. Sorry :lol:

He was a most astonishingly self satisfied man. I recall reading his column once and it name dropped more than Sir Jackie Stewart and that is a fair achievement!

Daddydadbo said...

He was a most astonishingly self satisfied man. I recall reading his column once and it name dropped more than Sir Jackie Stewart and that is a fair achievement!

To be honest the people who are not Jackie Stewart's "best friends" are not worth knowing, well at least that's what he thinks:lol:

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular