Forums > General > Top Gear back 27th

TOP GEAR BACK 27TH
Previous | 123 | Next

Usual time. Usual channel.

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

Yep, looking forward to it...:-)

I just hope it's not as scripted as the last few series....

:evil:

--

I like it round the 'ring.

Must admit, I'm less and less excited by new seasons these days. Will still watch of course, its still better than nothing.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Barry said...

Must admit, I'm less and less excited by new seasons these days. Will still watch of course, its still better than nothing.

I'm with Barry on this one. I have been getting fed up with the stage managed silliness of what should be a better programme. Lets hope that they pull their fingers out and get back to basics a little more.

They need to sack the director. He's all out if ideas.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Well, the LFA piece looks entertaining, and pretty sure I want a Scooby bugeye now, just from the adverts I've seen so far.

Mito Man said...

They need to sack the director. He's all out if ideas.

Seeing as he jointly owns the whole Top Gear brand, that seems unlikely.

--

Jobbo said...

Well I think the fact they have delayed this series may mean they have produced a good one....
Time will tell..

damo.666 said...

Well I think the fact they have delayed this series may mean they have produced a good one....
Time will tell..

No it was because the autumn series was never sanctioned IIRC.

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

All the sport is why we weren't able to get a series in in autumn 2012

Rev is correct

It will be scripted (like absolutely everything on Telly), it will be entertaining, it will be fine.

Those who moan about this should conisder what Einstein said about Insanity

doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

I get more aggravated by hearing the same old shite being trotted out before and during each series than I do by any perceived drop in quality of the show itself.

--

Jobbo said...

...if only there was more than one tv channel showing programmes at that time. Will just have to watch it and come on here to complain afterwards.

I'm sure it will be entertaining fun for all the family and afterwards I can go online and watch Chris Harris discussing fuel filler caps and gt3 cranks for half an hour on YouTube to reinforce my true petrol head credentials.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Come on rev, its turned into rinse and repeat these days, generally amusing but nonetheless lacking in originality for some time. As already said, its still worth watching as its still better than 90% of the tripe on telly :lol:

--

Jobbo said...

IIRC I liked the majority of episodes in the last series, there were just a couple of silly bits that we could have done without.

--

Entirely pointless

ShockDiamonds said...

damo.666 said...

Time will tell..

No it was because the autumn series was never sanctioned IIRC.

I have no idea why they delayed it....IIRC, sport or whatever..
I said this may mean they do a better show this time..... We'll see.

there will be the usual stuff(from the last 6 seasons)..:
[list]
car related things - 25-35%
lots of other (%@& - 65-75%
[/list]

i will watch it anyway.:)

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular