Forums > General > Rare Evo Wagon

RARE EVO WAGON
Previous | 12 | Next

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/mitsubishi/evo-vii--ix/mitsubishi-evo-ix-gt-wagon/1021670

Can't embed the link, but here it be. Unlikely to see another on t'roads.

--

My car blog http://wheelnutter.blogspot.co.uk/

Clicky

Think it's been posted before but nice car anyway.

Not my cup of tea, but linky fixed!

Edit: beaten to it by a minute...

Updated January 20, 2013 at 1:50 PM

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Cheers gents, don't know why it wouldn't work. :)

--

My car blog http://wheelnutter.blogspot.co.uk/

Fantastic. Someone please buy it. 8)

There is an older version (a 4 or a 5) runs around my locale.

EVO's aren't usually my thing but I rather like that!

I quite like that. However, ain't that expensive for an EVO???

--

Nuts on the road

has that not been for sale for quite a long time ?, I remember seeing it approx 6 months ago

Would be more fun if it looked a little less "EVO" and a bit more Q car

I posted about a white one a while back, achingly cool cars and I'd be tempted if I had the money and needed something with a big boot. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

theres something strangely cool about jap wagons. like the stagea 260rs. everyones bound to have seen this before, and i cant help but like it.

Cameron_Hill said...

theres something strangely cool about jap wagons. like the stagea 260rs. everyones bound to have seen this before, and i cant help but like it.

Looks like a complicated Fiesta Estate, soon to claim the Nurburgring record for mini-vans 8)

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

I quite like that :oops:

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

Cameron_Hill said...

Stagea's are seriously cool cars, only ever seen two and they have that certain joie de vivre that rare JDM performance cars seem to have in spades. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Looks good apart from that awful back-end. Chuck in a couple of curves and it would have been a massive improvement.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Hideous. Do not want.

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Cameron_Hill said...

Except that's not a Stagea 260RS, this is:

What you posted is a custom late model Stagea with R35 front end.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

NotoriousREV said...

Cameron_Hill said...

Except that's not a Stagea 260RS, this is:

What you posted is a custom late model Stagea with R35 front end.

yeah I know. just would rather link a picture of a GTR wagon than a stagea.

Horrific.

I dont really get it - any shopping in the back will be scrambled and smashed if you drive it "like an Evo".

I still have funny feelings in my pants when I see Evo 6's and RB5's, but trying to find a good one is bloody difficult.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular