Forums > General > Meanwhile, in Bulgaria...

MEANWHILE, IN BULGARIA...
Previous | 1 | Next

Click (fortunately)

--

Waiting to die.

holy cow :shock:, that's when you know Someone is looking out for you

:shock:

:shock:Hope that is not an everyday thing...

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

:shock:

That's like something straight out of a film, a miracle that the gun jammed.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Lucky man. Gets a good kicking though- he would of sued if that was the uk (and probably won).

Saw the beating on sky news earlier. Didn't realise that's what caused it. :shock:

It's like they all wanted to give him a thump. And one chap having a go with a swing of his briefcase.

--

gas pistol = bb gun, non?

Just seen this on the news. Would they have shown it if the gun had worked?

I watched Johnny English tonight, looks like a scene from it !!

BBC mentioned him being a bit of a Cvnt so probably deserves a good beating :lol:

^^^ That's an excuse to post this.

Updated January 20, 2013 at 1:34 AM

--

Waiting to die.

"Security guards were seen beating and kicking the man, who was also carrying two knives, after he pointed the non-lethal weapon at Mr Dogan's head."

--

Cheers,
Mike

27Gilles said...

:shock:Hope that is not an everyday thing...

:lol::lol::lol:

in Bulgaria there are villages that 'belong' to the underworld(you know, mafia, gangsters, etc); you never go there unless you are with someone from there/you know someone from there.

also, in their capital city, there are many drive by killings and shootings at traffic lights. when in Sofia, always look for black S classes or black SUVs(with full black front-back-side windows)- usually in a group of 2 or 3 - that don't give a feck about 'red color, green color, lanes, etc' -> it's somenthing you must experience at least once in a lifetime, to be happy that you live in a place where this type of things does not happ.

all the above applies perfectly for Transnistria, Ukraine and Russia. ;)

so, all of you, keep on living the good life, with good salaries and stop moaning so much!, life it's easy for you8):P

Sounds like Croydon.

--

Say My Name

I've been to Sofia, didn't feel that rough to me, pretty sleepy actually... maybe that's why!

At least the crime is 'organised', there's nothing organised about the crime in some parts of London.:)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

duncs500 said...

I've been to Sofia, didn't feel that rough to me, pretty sleepy actually... maybe that's why!

At least the crime is 'organised', there's nothing organised about the crime in some parts of London.:)

i've been also a couple of times, on my way to Greece or to the excellent(and cheap) Bansko ski resort(also Bulgaria). i did spot the 'all-blacks' SUVs traveling in group closely; as for the traffic lights shooting, our news channel post such news from time to time. the rest of the info though, i know from a friend that works 'in a field, a special field':roll:

Years ago i went skiing in Bulgaria, as well as being a shocking ski resort, it was also pretty 'interesting' on an evening when the local mobster walked into the only nightclub complete with blonde companion and Uzi carrying minder to make sure he could have the best seat by the dancefloor.

The roads were a sea of FSO's and Ladas apart from two black S500's that used to cruise around the town all day looking menacing. It's like the occupants had read a Dummies Guide to being a Gangster.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular