Forums > General > What this 11 year old did on his snow day off

WHAT THIS 11 YEAR OLD DID ON HIS SNOW DAY OFF
Previous | 1 | Next

Noticed this on the Autocar website, was good of the dealer to play along to this and even sending him a card and brochure for his birthday

Clicky

--

Cheers,
James

Plus point for the dealer.I am still waiting, after 13 years, for a call back from a Ferrari Dealer regarding a serious enquiry

:lol:
I hope they deliver the card in a California and then take him out for a spin 8)

--

I get my highs from hump backed bridges.

nuttinnew said...

:lol:
I hope they deliver the card in a California and then take him out for a spin 8)

I was thinking that too, was just a bit disappointed the story ended without him being taken out

By the age of 11 I certainly knew that there were no Diesel Ferrari (if you want a Diesel, just go and buy a Golf, would say Lord Harry) - such stories just reinforce my natural misanthropy :lol:

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

It was Dickie Lovett (because the poxy swear filter hates cock it would seem) in Swindon off whom I bought the 550 and they were fab. Chap called Paul Train whom I actually dealt with. Sadly he's no longer there but he remains the most affable salesman I've ever known. Compared to the pompous lot at Egham anyway.

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

dealers ar good,but leasing companies offer better service in my experience,dealers just want to make a quick buck.I always used either www.carlease4you.co.uk or www.longcars.com for leasing.

pilouil said...

By the age of 11 I certainly knew that there were no Diesel Ferrari (if you want a Diesel, just go and buy a Golf, would say Lord Harry) - such stories just reinforce my natural misanthropy :lol:

THis. Although when I was 11 hardly anyone made diesels and it was about 27p per litre. I seem to recall a D reg Cavalier Diesel that sounded like a tractor that our sales manager neighbour had.

Kid got a bit of a sh1t deal, didn't get a cap or any merchandise for free did he? Unless it's being saved as a surprise.
I remember when I was about 10 going into an Audi dealership and getting a toy car and cap 8)

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular