Forums > General > Rolls-Royce Wraith

ROLLS-ROYCE WRAITH
Previous | 1 | Next

The new coupe from R-R will be launched at Geneva this March.

The pic looks like you'd expect, but I must say that name works for me! Best name of the year so far! :D

--

Cheers,

Ian

Beany needs one

--

MarDoubleT

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races."

I'm guessing it's going to be based on a 5/7 series like the poorly received Ghost?

The two doors don't sell we'll either

Can't beat a Phantom

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

I like that, no mention of prices though

exiges said...

I'm guessing it's going to be based on a 5/7 series like the poorly received Ghost?

The two doors don't sell we'll either

Can't beat a Phantom

Probably one of my most memorable car experiences in your Phantom ( for the right reasons , David never touched me :D )

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

I do like big stately GTs. Recently I've been having hankerings for a Bentley Continental T, they seem to have that bit of class that's missing from modern Bentleys/RRs. (not that I'm saying you're council estate scum for having owned a Phantom David;))

Updated January 18, 2013 at 8:11 PM

--

Entirely pointless

Phantom will take some beating, what is the best price they can be picked up for these days Exiges??

MarDoubleT said...

Beany needs one

No W's here, mofo...

Beany said...

MarDoubleT said...

Beany needs one

No W's here, mofo...

No "Aston-" in front of mine either, but I still need one ;)

--

MarDoubleT

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races."

Bandido said...

Phantom will take some beating, what is the best price they can be picked up for these days Exiges??

That's a bit of a "piece of string" question, you COULD pick up a really early model in an ugly colour (dark metallic red) that's gone to the moon and back for £60-something, but would you want one of those ?

My father in law has just sold his, Black, 07 plate with 20k on the clock for £90-something.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

20k to 40k miles and grey or black would tick the box, as long as the interior isn't bleached bright ostrich and siberian goose scrotum, pretty flexible. At £80k/£90k it's new Range Rover money and dare I say it, lower depreciation over a couple of years.

On topic of Range Rover kick in the knackers trade in insults from dealers..... 2010 Vogue TDV8 45k £15k !!!

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular