Forums > Moaning forum > Nexus 4

NEXUS 4
Previous | 1 | Next

Want but can't buy... RUBBISH! :evil:

At least you guys have Google Play store in the UK. Don't have such fancy thing here in NZ, if any of the forum hot studs can sell me a BNIB one for a small profit I'd happily do so!

--

securitycheck said...

I love the way that half the people on here design F1 cars for a living. :roll:

EBay ?

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

Well being the tight arse that I am I refuse to say the £100+ mark up that most are wanting. Considering the thing is only £200, a 50% margin is difficult to swallow, especially the sellers have to do sweet FA to make that.

£50 mark up I can live with....hint hint....

--

securitycheck said...

I love the way that half the people on here design F1 cars for a living. :roll:

Dr J.Zoidberg said...

especially the sellers have to do sweet FA to make that.

Other than actually obtain one, which you haven't been able to do! :P

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Allow me to say again....

I have a 16GB one. It cost me £251, brand new, in sealed box, from an official outlet, and I only had to wait overnight for delivery.

P.S.

It's very, very glittery. (Just what i wanted from a new phone)

Why, when he can stick it on eBay and make at least twice the profit.

According to LG (manufacturer of the Nexus 4) the situtation should improve in February as they plan to increase production; current situation would be due to bad demand forecasts...

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

RichardMajor86 said...

I have a 16GB one. It cost me £251, brand new, in sealed box, from an official outlet, and I only had to wait overnight for delivery.

Where ? They are £289 inc del from the play store and completely sold out.

N said...

RichardMajor86 said...

Where ? They are £289 inc del from the play store and completely sold out.

I think he'd rather gloat than be helpful... :roll:

From work. Staff discunt

RichardMajor86 said...

From work. Staff discunt

So JIC then.

--

just the tip

RichardMajor86 said...

From work. Staff discunt

Excellent, so you're offering to do the same deal for everyone here? :D I'll have one for the g/f.

Jobbo said...

RichardMajor86 said...

From work. Staff discunt

Excellent, so you're offering to do the same deal for everyone here? :D I'll have one for the g/f.

Count me in on that offer too :D

GK1985 said...

Jobbo said...

RichardMajor86 said...

From work. Staff discunt

Count me in on that offer too :D

+1

In fact, if you can get me one at the Google Play price, you can keep your staff discount as a commission!

--

ClubLupo

For the guy from noo zullund, try this.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular