Forums > General > Spotted

SPOTTED
Previous | 1 | Next

No pics I’m afraid

On the Longcross road, Black MP12-4C with blue masking film on certain panels and what looked to be a redesigned nose section.

Given the proximity to the McLaren factory it made me wonder if they are out with a new test mule as I didn’t recognise what it was until I saw the back three quarters.

Interesting, a road going 'GT3' version front end perhaps?

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

An MP12-4C to complement the existing range of MP4-12C and P1? :lol:
(I know, that's McLaren to blame for stupid names)

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

I commute past longcross and see the mp12c's most weeks in one guise or another.

Occasionally you see/ hear them fully lit on that prior to the morning rush hour.

Oh- 1st post but longtime reader :)

Updated January 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM

--

If its got tit's or wheels, it's going to be expensive.

pilouil said...

:oops:

Matt Sketch said...

pilouil said...

:oops:

I didn't notice until he mentioned it, and I like to think of myself as a pedant.:) Goes to show how un-memorable it is.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular