Forums > General > Baby F40

BABY F40
Previous | 12 | Next

Continuing on the stupid Ferrari theme for today...

What does everyone think of this?

Personally I like it, and it doesn't look like bad value either.

Cheers,
Bryn.

--

Performance Legends

Surely that can only appreciate in value ?

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

A bit too F40 wanna-be for my liking. If I saw it I'd assume it was a Toyota.

--

Entirely pointless

I'd drive it until I could afford my F40 ;)

Not sure about the wisdom of having 550bhp in a car with questionable handling even in standard tune though :shock:

Cheers,
Bryn.

--

Performance Legends

It looks pretty cool. I like it.

--

just the tip

ukpete said...

Agree. It would do your nut in hearing people walk by saying it was a fake. For 40k i'd have a 456 manual and a Caterham.

BMS said...

ukpete said...

Agree. It would do your nut in hearing people walk by saying it was a fake. For 40k i'd have a 456 manual and a Caterham.

this

I like it. Remember seeing a picture of one in the first ever issue of top gear magazine when I was 7 years old. I'm living in Worcester now, so may go and have a look at the weekend (not that I have the funds or inclination to buy it!)

It's a car I really want to like but somehow can't.

i like it, but not the rear wing, which looks a bit f40 kitcar, love the rest of it though :D

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Would be nice without the dodgy rear lights. Ballsy conversion too

I used tomreally like Koenig (and Strosek porsches) - in the 1980s.

They often seemed to be in Fast Lane magazine, or it seems that way from memory. They probably featured one of each...

:)

Bryn_P said...

I'd drive it until I could afford my F40 ;)

Not sure about the wisdom of having 550bhp in a car with questionable handling even in standard tune though :shock:

Cheers,
Bryn.

The 348 TB / GTB is not as bad as its reputation regarding handling - however this one is a TS which means seriously damaged body rigidity.

For about the same price I guess you could have now an original 550 which is far better than a questionably tuned 348.

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

"1 of 2 in the UK and only a handful in the world". Thank God.

I quite liked it until I realised it's a targa. I'm taking my £39,995.00 elsewhere.

--

It's not a Golf | Neither is this

Oh, so it actually IS a Ferrari.
I was trying to work out if it was an MR2, Fiero or TR7 underneath.

Utterly hideous.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Mark BT52 said...

Oh, so it actually IS a Ferrari.
I was trying to work out if it was an MR2, Fiero or TR7 underneath.

Utterly hideous.

+1 People who knew a wee bit about cars would assume it was the MR2 conversion. It certainly is an e merde deux conversion to my eyes! :shock:

The proportions and styling are right, it doesn't look like a kit car, unlike MR2 based 355s.

--

Large format print & graphics

Oh, and apart from the fact it's ugly (but this is personal taste) I'd be concerned about how long the gearbox (unless it's seriously reinforced) will cope with this claimed power before falling into pieces - the 348 gearbox is already weak for the original 300 hp...

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

lepetitoeuf said...

it doesn't look like a kit car

:lol:

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular