Forums > Any other business > Anyone in the earthworks game?

ANYONE IN THE EARTHWORKS GAME?
Previous | 1 | Next

Not my bag really, but I could do with some help! Talk to me...

--

Now stop trolling me you hat-wearing thundermut.

This guy is in the earthworks game

:) Think he knows about outputs?

--

Isn't Flewy/his Dad involved in that kind of stuff?

--

I'm only here to express a binary viewpoint.

Should be any number of publications to help you here - Spons, Means, etc.

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

It's fine, I'm all over it.8)

--

NotoriousREV said...

Isn't Flewy/his Dad involved in that kind of stuff?

Kinda, although I think it was mostly land surveying. Probably does know a bit about it, but I've got a mate who does a fair bit who finally returned my call.

--

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular