Forums > General > How low can you go?

HOW LOW CAN YOU GO?
Prev | 12 | Next

Simply to give a non iPhone view...

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

I lose, damn. (until the Sand people show up)

JustMax said...

Santa barbera! Feck you max feck you :lol:

--

For sure

Ron Burgundy said...

JustMax said...

Santa barbera! Feck you max feck you :lol:

:lol:

We have just been through a week long cold spell though. For several days a farm about a mile away had these big fans running at night that sounded like a helicopter to keep the frost off the oranges! It kept waking the baby up at 3am :?.

While I admit that this cold spell is cold for the UK - something The Sun has yet to realise that happens every year and the argument over all season/winter tyre. I am sure you are going to be just as surprised when it gets hot in Summer, or rains as it did this year.

It is -24 deg C here in Helsinki and the only compromise that I have to con?ider is that when I drop the kids off at school they won't have to play outside once it gets past -15 C.

--

Whiskey is my yoga

Temp is showing 2.5 too warm.

Ok, that's not here :oops:
The car is though, sitting outside in a thoroughly unremarkable 0 degrees with the slightest hint of a suggestion of a covering of snow :roll:

Regarding winter tyres in the UK, I don't the govt will make them a legal requirement because it would make them (more) unpopular and they really don't care that much anyway, there's probably more chance of them being banned to put everyone on an even keel.

Updated January 19, 2013 at 5:40 AM

--

Waiting to die.

Last night walking home from the bar!

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Prev | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular