Forums > General > FAO Rev. Raptor content

FAO REV. RAPTOR CONTENT
Previous | 1 | Next

What a great looking machine!

Raptor content

I'll have to watch that when I get home from Gibraltar tomorrow. The £25 a day "broadband" is too slow to stream YouTube.

I love Raptor's, though. I will have one. It'll look great in the ASDA car park.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

Bloody love those Raptors! Stadium Trucks win, please do that Rev!

--

Cheers,
Mike

I'm saving for it! I may even change my name to Rev. Raptor :lol:

--

That thing is awesome. I want to take one through a forest at speed 8)

The same guys were over here recently; a mate of mine runs a big workshop in Abu Dhabi and they were let loose on a Raptor. Still doesn't really appeal, for some reason; a few mates of mine have them and I don't give them a second glance. They suck in the desert as well, way too heavy and no weight on the back. Not that that really matters to you!

I'll try and remember not to take mine into the Cheshire Desert.

I'd like a twin-turbo 6.2L one thanks.

--

JL said...

The same guys were over here recently; a mate of mine runs a big workshop in Abu Dhabi and they were let loose on a Raptor. Still doesn't really appeal, for some reason; a few mates of mine have them and I don't give them a second glance. They suck in the desert as well, way too heavy and no weight on the back. Not that that really matters to you!

Couple if bags of desert would solve that issue ;)

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular