Forums > General > Finally, The latest Lazy Harris Production

FINALLY, THE LATEST LAZY HARRIS PRODUCTION
Prev | 123 | Next

I enjoyed the video. And the car looks amazing! Sounded alright as well. As mentioned, on the lottery list now.. Although high 300s to $500K seemed a hell of a lot.

mattcambs said...

Did anyone else find the two guys he interviewed less than interesting/inspirational? Rob Dickinson could barely string a coherent sentence together :lol:
Also, I might be out of line here, but don't you think the cars are a bit over-priced? All those mistakes made and re-tooling required needs to be paid for I guess.
End result is simply stunning though. Definite lottery purchase for me.

The bloke needed to clean his laptop before showing it on the internets

I've worked in a shop with a laptop...it's impossible to keep it clean. Whatever macbooks are made of stains incredibly easily.

I only have one thing to say: FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Oh and belm at " Its creators are a bunch of zany, brilliant Porsche-files " :lol:

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

this may sound like sacrilege but im not that big of a porsche fan, but this 911 is undeniably beautiful.

--

Pain don't hurt

Great video.

I would almost certainly buy one should i win the lottery. I'd have it in a dark gun metal, with an interior with red highlights to match my 2nd purchase.....

Brill vid.

You could make something yourself for les than half the price tho

Nice bit of kit & more great video work from Mr Harris but $500K worth?

Not sure about that.

Brilliant brilliant car but I can't help thinking ... 50k perfect condition donor car and 100k amazing restoration and improvement job = 150k ... I could understand asking 200k or so, but 300k to 500k? :shock:

Not just a restoration though, that custom Cosworth engine sounds amazing.

Definitely on my lotto win list 8)

SimonB said...

Brill vid.

Wonder how much money you'd have to chuck a Flewy for something similar?

I guess getting the handling spot on is the difficult part. Took me quite a few years with the 968 and I've got it almost exactly how I want it now.

Updated January 17, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Good film enjoyed that.

--

BMW Car Magazine

I watched about 5 minutes or more but got bored. It is a nice looking car but given Eagles prices for similar "remakes" it seems quite expensive.

What is $300k in real money though?

I liked the version Porsche did with the brown leather and duck tail.

No way I would spend tha sort of money on car unless I had just won euro millions rollover and even then it would probably be months and months down the line after I had got used to spending dream house money on a car!

That's perfect8)

I could probably make do with Harris' old 911 though.

--

Entirely pointless

Marv said...

SimonB said...

Brill vid.

Wonder how much money you'd have to chuck a Flewy for something similar?

I guess getting the handling spot on is the difficult part. Took me quite a few years with the 968 and I've got it almost exactly how I want it now.

I reckon I could get bloody close for less than 70k, depending on just how bespoke the final product was.

Its my dream to get a name for doing similar to Singer, although to virtually any car you can think of rather than just one brand/vehicle type.

My usp would be that its all handcrafted, painted, assembled, shakendown and setup by me in a crap shed just outside of Weston-super-Mare.:lol:

Updated January 18, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I think I would go to you !!

Yep, love it. I like the geeky video approach. I WANT to know about the different catch required for the longer bonnet! 8)

--

Cheers

Rich

Haven't watched it yet, what spec is his going to be?

--

Waiting to die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e69KpSFY8aY

would rather have one of these instead. the 993 is my favourite porsche and RWB are just too cool :D

--

Pain don't hurt

Video was ok, it's not at Harry levels of detail or interesting facts but Harris should try and make a few more like this.

Alas a very well made and interesting car no less, but not really my cup of tea. I'd rather a classic rally style and an RUF.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular