Forums > General > Finally, The latest Lazy Harris Production

FINALLY, THE LATEST LAZY HARRIS PRODUCTION
Previous | 123 | Next

Porsche content

--

Mike1215 said....

"Rev could learn a lot from you"

You bad bad man! Ive just logged on to do some work and had to watch the first 10 mins. Very good so far!

--

Strong Broo Racing

Un supported video format :?

--

My Flickr

DSP Active Speakers

That's what I'm getting too

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

Me too. You guys trying to watch it on your phone?

--

I often drive for a road travel

No stream

Trying on an iPad :?

Updated January 16, 2013 at 9:28 PM

--

A yellow loltus

Working on Chrome for me perfectly. 8)

--

DCR Manuel M235i without dogging privacy glass

works for me, ipad 3, cannot be arsed to watch it though.

Updated January 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Foz said...

No stream

Trying on an iPad :?

Working for me. (Uchoob ap)

Okay for me on a komputa with explora

What a glorious looking machine. Loving those swollen rear arches! 8)

Utterly gorgeous - WANT!!

I had to actually search for it as opposed to clicking a link :roll:
;)

He liked it, but not as much as Meaden, for whom it was the car he most wanted of any review of his I had read.

--

A yellow loltus

zedleg said...

Me too. You guys trying to watch it on your phone?

Yep. Youtube App for Android.

--

My Flickr

DSP Active Speakers

Watched it via the browser and very good it was too. Good work monkey. The car looked amazing.

--

My Flickr

DSP Active Speakers

Nice, but not single minded enough for me. It's got sound deadening ffs ;)

I'm sure they'd build me one to a nutty spec, but my money would go toward a very well developed Tuthill rally car to roll out the garage on Sunday mornings and go insane in.

--

DYELC!?

What a wonderfully exquisite car, love the attention to detail 8)

Even the sh*t loads I'm earning in IT cant stretch to how much they charge though :( :lol:

Great vid by Harris too. Worth the wait! ;)

If anything I could have done with more on the detail they've gone into with everything - it's stuff like that that really suits the video format over anything written. Rather like Harry's Zonda vid.

edit - that sounded whiny but wasn't meant to, it was a great vid; in fact, that's probably the longest vid I've ever watched from start to finish online.

Updated January 17, 2013 at 5:31 AM

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

JL said...

If anything I could have done with more on the detail they've gone into with everything - it's stuff like that that really suits the video format over anything written. Rather like Harry's Zonda vid.

edit - that sounded whiny but wasn't meant to, it was a great vid; in fact, that's probably the longest vid I've ever watched from start to finish online.

What about those pron videos? Forgot they don't count, you only watch the last 5 minutes of those. ;)

Updated January 17, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Did anyone else find the two guys he interviewed less than interesting/inspirational? Rob Dickinson could barely string a coherent sentence together :lol:
Also, I might be out of line here, but don't you think the cars are a bit over-priced? All those mistakes made and re-tooling required needs to be paid for I guess.
End result is simply stunning though. Definite lottery purchase for me.

--

My Flickr

DSP Active Speakers

Very cool video, had my attention the whole time. I think a Singer 911 would find its way into my lottery win garage in the light blue the IROC cars and GT3 RS's are sold in. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular