Forums > General > Finally, The latest Lazy Harris Production

FINALLY, THE LATEST LAZY HARRIS PRODUCTION
Previous | 123 | Next

Porsche content

You bad bad man! Ive just logged on to do some work and had to watch the first 10 mins. Very good so far!

--

Strong Broo Racing

Un supported video format :?

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

That's what I'm getting too

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

Me too. You guys trying to watch it on your phone?

--

just the tip

No stream

Trying on an iPad :?

Updated January 16, 2013 at 9:28 PM

--

A yellow loltus

Working on Chrome for me perfectly. 8)

works for me, ipad 3, cannot be arsed to watch it though.

Updated January 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Foz said...

No stream

Trying on an iPad :?

Working for me. (Uchoob ap)

Okay for me on a komputa with explora

What a glorious looking machine. Loving those swollen rear arches! 8)

Utterly gorgeous - WANT!!

I had to actually search for it as opposed to clicking a link :roll:
;)

He liked it, but not as much as Meaden, for whom it was the car he most wanted of any review of his I had read.

--

A yellow loltus

zedleg said...

Me too. You guys trying to watch it on your phone?

Yep. Youtube App for Android.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Watched it via the browser and very good it was too. Good work monkey. The car looked amazing.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Nice, but not single minded enough for me. It's got sound deadening ffs ;)

I'm sure they'd build me one to a nutty spec, but my money would go toward a very well developed Tuthill rally car to roll out the garage on Sunday mornings and go insane in.

What a wonderfully exquisite car, love the attention to detail 8)

Even the sh*t loads I'm earning in IT cant stretch to how much they charge though :( :lol:

Great vid by Harris too. Worth the wait! ;)

If anything I could have done with more on the detail they've gone into with everything - it's stuff like that that really suits the video format over anything written. Rather like Harry's Zonda vid.

edit - that sounded whiny but wasn't meant to, it was a great vid; in fact, that's probably the longest vid I've ever watched from start to finish online.

Updated January 17, 2013 at 5:31 AM

JL said...

If anything I could have done with more on the detail they've gone into with everything - it's stuff like that that really suits the video format over anything written. Rather like Harry's Zonda vid.

edit - that sounded whiny but wasn't meant to, it was a great vid; in fact, that's probably the longest vid I've ever watched from start to finish online.

What about those pron videos? Forgot they don't count, you only watch the last 5 minutes of those. ;)

Updated January 17, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Did anyone else find the two guys he interviewed less than interesting/inspirational? Rob Dickinson could barely string a coherent sentence together :lol:
Also, I might be out of line here, but don't you think the cars are a bit over-priced? All those mistakes made and re-tooling required needs to be paid for I guess.
End result is simply stunning though. Definite lottery purchase for me.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Very cool video, had my attention the whole time. I think a Singer 911 would find its way into my lottery win garage in the light blue the IROC cars and GT3 RS's are sold in. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular