Forums > General > The performance art interpretation of the evo forum....

THE PERFORMANCE ART INTERPRETATION OF THE EVO FORUM....
Previous | 1 | Next

i think we can all agree this sums things up quite nicely

Brilliant!!! :lol:

Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

surreal art is the oddest thing ever, genuinely crying with laughter

We all know which one is JL :lol:

:lol: mixed with :?

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

Only thing missing was a head wand :lol:

--

A yellow loltus

Disturbing...

:lol::shock::P(windows)

--

Dragons must be sad on their birthdays.

W. T. F.?

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Foz said...

Only thing missing was a head wand :lol:

Depends on which head you mean! :lol:

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Dsales made this with his boyfriend I'm guessing.

--

Bunta's Tofu

I worry how someone who could think up of such a thing can be considered "sane." I did laugh hysterically though. :lol:

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

I will never be able to look at a coat rack ever the same or even make eye contact with one due to the shame. I will certainly have nightmares due to this thanks ever so much.:(

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular