Forums > Any other business > The performance art interpretation of the evo forum....

Previous | 1 | Next

i think we can all agree this sums things up quite nicely

Brilliant!!! :lol:

Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

My Flickr

DSP Active Speakers

surreal art is the oddest thing ever, genuinely crying with laughter

We all know which one is JL :lol:

:lol: mixed with :?

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

Only thing missing was a head wand :lol:

I used to be confused and now I'm not so sure.

"You can't buy happiness but you can buy cars and that's kinda the same thing…"

The 20mph speed limit failed because it did not commend itself to reasonable people . - Oliver Stanley MP, 10 April 1937

W. T. F.?

Now fueled by heavy oil...

Foz said...

Only thing missing was a head wand :lol:

Depends on which head you mean! :lol:

Something witty goes here.....

If you get all wobbly-lipped about the opinion of Internet strangers, maybe it's time to take a bath with the toaster as you'll never amount to sh1t anyway.

Dsales made this with his boyfriend I'm guessing.

Bunta's Tofu

I worry how someone who could think up of such a thing can be considered "sane." I did laugh hysterically though. :lol:

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

I will never be able to look at a coat rack ever the same or even make eye contact with one due to the shame. I will certainly have nightmares due to this thanks ever so much.:(

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular