Forums > Geeks corner > Admit

ADMIT
Previous | 1 | Next

Working in the construction industry there's lots of "add and omit" on pricing and specs, I seem to be about the only person in the entire industry (well, our office anyway) including the QSs that sit near me that realise the word is "omit", not "admit"...

Seriously, it's not hard!

--

Cheers

Rich

Admit it, you omitted to add this to the Moaning Forum on purpose. :D

I can honestly say, in over ten years in the trade, i've never come across someone who gets that wrong, a million and one other things, but never that. Strange.

--

Done.

Maybe you've never noticed and are just to embarressed to omit it Dan? :?:

Yep, wrong forum. I omit it...

--

Cheers

Rich

Dan said...

I can honestly say, in over ten years in the trade, i've never come across someone who gets that wrong, a million and one other things, but never that. Strange.

This.:?

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

duncs500 said...

Dan said...

This.:?

So, what you're saying is, Rich B needs to omit his present staff from their role's and admit that he needs a new team?

Rich B said...

Yep, wrong forum. I omit it...

That was a very elaborate way of setting up that punchline :lol:

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular