Forums > General > V10s for everyone!

V10S FOR EVERYONE!
Previous | 1 | Next

So today's revelation is that soot from partially burnt fossil fuels contributes twice as much to global warming than had previously been expected. So, from the articles I've read/skimmed over I think it's a sure fire certainty that there will be a race from all car manufacturers to replace these trendy oil burning blocks which are now to blame for Armageddon with something much more green joke a 5 litre v10. I'm waiting expectantly for my £40 road tax bill and petrol dropping to the price of a cheap bottle of fizz from the corner shop.

Good times everyone!

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Bored of "Climate Change", can't we go back to calling it "the Weather"?

--

Cheers,
Mike

caneswell said...

They're not the same thing.

--

I often drive for a road travel

zedleg said...

caneswell said...

They're not the same thing.

Correct.

One is over-hyped mostly bull5h1t twisting of poorly grounded "facts" for political purposes, and the other is the weather.

Climate change is still a frightening prospect. It was reported in the Guardian yesterday that the current wintery conditions which we are experiencing in the UK might even last for another month :shock:

What are the odds of that?

Apparently global warming is set to return in a few months time.

I thought Climate Change was a naturally occurring phenomenon which has been happening since the ice age.

--

Food | Large format print & graphics

I've watched all four documentaries on the Ice Age and I can assure you that it was a period of pretty significant climate change itself.

You'd definitely have felt the benefit of winter tyres anyway.

lepetitoeuf said...

I thought Climate Change was a naturally occurring phenomenon which has been happening since the ice age.

Nope no Ice Ages mentioned in the Bible, they are a myth created by Non-Believers

--

Cheers,
Mike

lepetitoeuf said...

i would expect its a few years before that even.

Lol at evo stick documentaries...

--

Cheers

Rich

I was expecting this:
V10s for everyone!

lepetitoeuf said...

Climate Change is this. Weather is what happening outside your window right now and what the media call climate change is the as yet unproven theory that we are having a significant effect on the worlds climate by using fossil fuels. It's been proven that we have an effect but so do active volcanoes and the farts of herbivorous animals.

--

I often drive for a road travel

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular