Forums > General > _Dangerous ride_

_DANGEROUS RIDE_
Previous | 1 | Next

:shock:

Hard to believe it's real, but if it is that is one of the best bits of riding I've seen. Anyone know any videos that top it?

Personally I wouldn't have too many qualms about riding that, maybe not quite so fast, but didn't strike me as insane.

These boys on the other hand are total nut-jobs :lol:

Cheers, Rich

--

having sex with three hookers at once and getting your mother to watch a video of it to score you on technique afterwards

kiddies bikes

again

:roll:

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

So, what in your opinion are adult bikes?

Cheers, Rich

--

having sex with three hookers at once and getting your mother to watch a video of it to score you on technique afterwards

He didn't watch the video.

--

Cheers

Rich

turboferret said...

So, what in your opinion are adult bikes?

Pisch, earlier:

--

It's not a Golf | Neither is this | This one's just a posh Beetle

2:00 on the TT video! :shock::shock:

Updated January 16, 2013 at 9:46 AM

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Eric Pisch said...

kiddies bikes

again

:roll:

Moron

The view from the top in the first one :o8)

I love the intro to the TT one, the look up to the helicopter at :50, and if 3:47 isn't committed... :shock:
The views going up the mountain are perfect, breathtaking scenery and speed 8)

Slightly relevant dog walking.

nuttinnew said...

What a fantastic dog 8)

I think I recognise some of those trails - babymaker and deerstalker are great fun :)

Cheers, Rich

--

nuttinnew said...

That looks like my kind of trail. The dog was obviously having a ball too!

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Delphi said...

nuttinnew said...

That looks like my kind of trail. The dog was obviously having a ball too!

There are some good fun trails there, usually I'm too tired or short on time by the time I get there to ride a lot of them as it's about 4 miles of all uphill riding from my house to get there :) .

Carl.

Dr Carlos said...

...it's about 4 miles of all uphill riding from my house to get there :)

I prefer to think of it as four miles downhill on the way home :)

Anyway, according to my neighbour who's very involved with Gorrick MBC and used to do a lot of work on the trails there, it's all fcuked now. Crown Estate have decided they want to run the trails so they've fenced off loads of it ready to "remodel". A lot of the existing trails have been ruined by recent rain and Gorrick aren't allowed to go up and repair them. So it's all a mess.

--

It's not a Golf | Neither is this | This one's just a posh Beetle

I ride there most weekends, have done for about 12 years, I too have heard those rumours...:?

Crap, just worked it out, I've been riding there for more like 16/17 years! I'm old. Boo.

Updated January 16, 2013 at 5:38 PM

--

Cheers

Rich

Urban Downhill in Chile

Always loved this one. Sort of fits in with bike and dog theme of the last posted vid too (see @ 0:37!).

I'm not a fan of heights at the best of times so don't like these

Oh, and those TT riders are nuts, they must have no fear:shock:

turboferret said...

Personally I wouldn't have too many qualms about riding that, maybe not quite so fast, but didn't strike me as insane.

Cheers, Rich

This ones even worse :shock:

--

Clio 182/Spazda MX-5/Honda CRF450R/VFR400/WRX Wagon

turboferret said...

Cheers, Rich

I get butterflies in my stomach watching those TT videos :shock::!:

--

A yellow loltus

@ turboferret - watched the vid, and has spurred me on that this year should be the year I go to see the TT. So much so I've already texted a few friends to see who's game for it!

--

www.leatherbetter.co.uk
Make imperfect leather brand new again.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular