Forums > General > Speedcamera

SPEEDCAMERA
Previous | 1 | Next

Can you stop posting the names of people, or companies then saying "not dead" in the first sentence, please?

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

RIP

Although I could never really forgive him for the things he used to do to badgers.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Is everyone getting their period right now? All the bitching about what to post, what not to post, what newbies might think and so on - do any of you actually think for even a second that any of this shit matters?!!

JL said...

Is everyone getting their period right now? All the bitching about what to post, what not to post, what newbies might think and so on - do any of you actually think for even a second that any of this shit matters?!!

oh the iro... Forget it.

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich B said...

JL said...

oh the iro... Forget it.

Oh I was aware of that, trust me.

Rich B said...

JL said...

oh the iro... Forget it.

Beat me to it, Rich! :)

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

NotoriousREV said...

RIP

Although I could never really forgive him for the things he used to do to badgers.

They never complained at the time. :?

not dead.

RIP anyway

speedcamera said...

NotoriousREV said...

RIP

They never complained at the time. :?

The ball gags made it hard for them to.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular