Forums > General > Triathlons

TRIATHLONS
Previous | 1 | Next

Well after doing a couple of supersprint events last year I have just joined triathlonScotland so I can get discounted entry to UK events.

Moving to Sprint then possibly an Olympic distance at the back end of the year.

Working towards a Half Iron Man in 2015 when I hit 40. :shock:

Anyone else doing anything energetic?

I'm training for the Liverpool half marathon as many are aware, training is going reasonably well at the moment. Did 12 miles in total last week, upping every week. Last week also included a couple of nights out on the pop as well which didn't help though.

Obviously this is not as gruelling as a Triathlon but it's going to be tough.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Why be good at one discipline when you can be crap at three ;)

I have a few triathlons this year, a funny German distance in Abu Dhabi (1.5/100/10) at the start of March which will also give me the opportunity to have a go in JL's new turbo Porker :)

Off-road olympic distance in Nepal Easter weekend, my first full IronMan in Zurich in July, then the 70.3 World Championships in Vegas in September 8)

Majority of weekends will have road races and time trials, plus a couple of marathons towards the end of the year.

Does that count as energetic?

Cheers, Rich

--

having sex with three hookers at once and getting your mother to watch a video of it to score you on technique afterwards

Daddydadbo said...

Working towards a Half Iron Man in 2015 when I hit 40. :shock:

Oh, forgot to say, stop being a girl and just do one :lol:

My first triathlon was a half IronMan last year, and I did it 3 weeks after running my first ever marathon :P

Cheers, Rich

--

having sex with three hookers at once and getting your mother to watch a video of it to score you on technique afterwards

A couple of sportives on the bike are my aim this year, have entered the Lionheart in March so far.

I appear to have entered myself into the British Judo Masters Championships in September. I think I'm going to get smashed.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Duathlons are getting my interest this year as I hate the swimming bit.

--

Cheers,

Gwaredd

steelesigns.co.uk

I've got a note from my Mum.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

One of my best mates here did Iron Man in Australia last year ... I've never seen so much training in my life, but he did very well and considers it a real 'life' achievement ... fair play, don't think he's got the time to commit to training again for another few years.

Couple of things planned:

Dorset 50 miler BHF ride
L2B BHF ride
and finally the 3 peaks within 24hrs in July.

And i'm fat!

I'm ok at xbox....

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular