Prev | 1234 | Next

Lunatic

--

Large format print & graphics

Rich B said...

ShockDiamonds said...

Rich B said...

ShockDiamonds said...

Unimpressed. As commented, when he eventually does Do It Wrong I hope there isn't some poor bastard caught in the accident.

loving the ironic avatar picture to go with the comment SD...

Not sure about this coz I've recently changed the pic :)

move your eyes slightly left, it's right there.:roll:

FFS Rich wind your neck in I wasn't sure whether you were referring to the oversteer pic or the M5 engine pic :roll:

--

BMW Car Magazine

ShockDiamonds said...

Rich B said...

ShockDiamonds said...

Rich B said...

ShockDiamonds said...

Unimpressed. As commented, when he eventually does Do It Wrong I hope there isn't some poor bastard caught in the accident.

FFS Rich wind your neck in I wasn't sure whether you were referring to the oversteer pic or the M5 engine pic :roll:

surprisingly, the one that's right there next to your post. I don't understand what could possibly be confusing about it?

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich B said...

ShockDiamonds said...

Rich B said...

ShockDiamonds said...

Rich B said...

ShockDiamonds said...

surprisingly, the one that's right there next to your post. I don't understand what could possibly be confusing about it?

Hit F5 Rich B (or Command+R). The old picture must be cached.

Updated January 17, 2013 at 6:37 PM

JustMax said...

Rich B said...

ShockDiamonds said...

Rich B said...

ShockDiamonds said...

Rich B said...

ShockDiamonds said...

Can't find F5 on my iPhone?! So he's changed it now then...

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich B said...

JustMax said...

Rich B said...

ShockDiamonds said...

Rich B said...

ShockDiamonds said...

Rich B said...

ShockDiamonds said...

Can't find F5 on my iPhone?! So he's changed it now then...

Yeah it's been an engine bay since before the thread started :D.

I see. SD, it appears I owe you an apology!

--

Cheers

Rich

No worries buy me an F40 and we're good ;)

--

BMW Car Magazine

Still oversteering car for me :)

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

drophead said...

John said...

I'm suprised the sheriff hasn't commented yet.

Or Damon Hill :lol:

let's hope Hill never runs for PM we'd all have black boxes with 0.3G max and 55mph top end.

Updated January 18, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Another mental vid

Alex88 said...

Another mental vid

Maybe he's got something terminally wrong with him so figures he may as well tempt fate :(

--

BMW Car Magazine

He's a cvnt but a talented one at that. He must have fvcking lightning reactions :shock:

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Great cars those M5'S

One way of looking at it is that his two main videos released since the start of the year has netted him almost £5000.

Which is a good wage in Georgia.

Holy fvcknut :shock:

How his co-driver doesn't completely sh1t his biscuits multiple times over is beyond me :lol:

Also, only a few cars beep their horns at him. You sometimes get more sh1t in the UK if you overtake someone legally on a NSL road...

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Yummy note of that Beemer. Reminds me of the Ghostrider vids of the lunatic on a bike

N said...

One way of looking at it is that his two main videos released since the start of the year has netted him almost £5000.

That'd pay for a few tyres :D

--

This ^

N said...

Are you just guessing, based on the number of views?

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular