Forums > General > Kanye West (not dead)

KANYE WEST (NOT DEAD)
Previous | 12 | Next

:D

--

This ^

:lol:

But my god she's ugly.

Standard Evo forum response 8)

--

This ^

She's going to weigh 300 pounds in 5 years. And has a toxic personality. I almost feel sorry for kanye :D

ExiledChris said...

She's going to weigh 300 pounds in 5 years. And has a toxic personality. I almost feel sorry for kanye :D

I mean, I like women with shapely rears, but hers is ballooning to massive proportions.

Ain't so clever without the makeup either.

Kanye West is an utter cunt though.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

They both are, can't think of a couple better suited to each other. The little bastard she heaves out of her gaping maw will probably be sporting horns and fucking hooves.

That being said, I would dearly love to hate-fuck her into an early grave.

Updated January 15, 2013 at 12:53 PM

JL said...

You old smoothy you..

exiges said...

JL said...

You old smoothy you..

Just once I'd love to see a thread like this make it into the mag. :lol:

JL said...

They both are, can't think of a couple better suited to each other. The little bastard she heaves out of her gaping maw will probably be sporting horns and fucking hooves.

This little rant is nothing short of epic :lol:

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

exiges said...

JL said...

You old smoothy you..

Who knew those words sat so sweetly together! :D

Wwho is Kim Kardashian then? I know kardasians were a race in Star Trek....?

JL said...

Who said romance is dead :lol:

--

How about not having a sig at all?

She's probably raking in millions from being a "reality tv star" and the amount of publicity from the Daily Fail.

Watch thread 8)

As in
'Can you take ring off, it's hurting me'
'That's not my ring, it's my watch'

--

Moon on a stick.

The Kardashians are in fact famous for the father. Unless I'm totally wrong the father is a Lawyer that represented OJ Simpson in his murder trial. The daughters then get their own reality show!!:shock:

Sadly this is not true. They are famous for being the single most hateful family on the planet, and for Kim having her admittedly highly-penetrable ass getting a good pounding on t'internet.

wish i was married to a supermodel like the rest of you lot

she is stunning ...

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Eric Pisch said...

wish i was married to a supermodel like the rest of you lot

she is stunning ...

Yep, don't get either. She's as fit as feck. Proper shape too. JL is in denial. :lol:

You misunderstand me - although I think she is one of the most repellant examples of humanity on this planet, I would still like to bang the living crap out of her. But I don't think I'd describe her as stunning - dirty is more accurate. However, I would like to register my preference for the junk-in-the-trunk female. Just call me Sir Mixalot.

Updated January 16, 2013 at 7:42 AM

JL said...

You misunderstand me - although I think she is one of the most repellant examples of humanity on this planet, I would still like to bang the living crap out of her. But I don't think I'd describe her as stunning - dirty is more accurate. However, I would like to register my preference for the junk-in-the-trunk female. Just call me Sir Mixalot.

Dirty is the new stunning. ;)

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular