Forums > General > Order placed!

ORDER PLACED!
Previous | 1234567 | Next

April delivery. Excited doesn't even come close!

--

Don't play with a girl's heart, it's easily broken and she only has one. Play with her boobs instead, they're bouncy and she has two of those.

Well done!

Another V8 8)

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Lease rather than 0% finance I assume? Nice choice; is that the spec (grey, smaller wheels, red leather)?

Updated January 15, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Congrats, this forum is really getting some nice cars after we had a sh1t tonne of crap :lol:

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Wow. Nice choice. Is that the orange leather?

What deal did you get?

--

Exploring the dark side in a brace of Bavaria's finest.

http://www.auto-journals.com/journals/BMW?model=Z1&journal=188

Well done Chris.

8)

Mito Man said...

Congrats, this forum is really getting some nice cars after we had a sh1t tonne of crap :lol:

Don't make me agree with the little shit :lol:

JL said...

Mito Man said...

Don't make me agree with the little shit :lol:

Your turn to up the ante! ;)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Very 8)

--

I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day and tomorrow don't look good either.

Lease - deal started off at £519 6+29 for 8 k miles, ended up at £578 for 10 k miles with a couple of options (fold down seats and professional speaker system) and the service inclusive pack. Road tax included for the duration.

--

Don't play with a girl's heart, it's easily broken and she only has one. Play with her boobs instead, they're bouncy and she has two of those.

Woland said...

Wow. Nice choice. Is that the orange leather?

Yes - space grey with sekhir orange extended leather. Kept the standard wheels as I prefer the look of them to be honest (and tyres will be cheaper too!)

--

Audio_Chris said...

Looks ace. 8)

--

Kintegra y0!

Jobbo said...

Lease rather than 0% finance I assume? Nice choice; is that the spec (grey, smaller wheels, red leather)?

That's legalese for "Did you pay too much for a sh1t spec ?"

Updated January 15, 2013 at 11:10 AM

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

exiges said...

Jobbo said...

That's legalese for "Did you pay too much for a sh1t spec ?"

I like that spec! And lease was cheaper than finance; a bloody good deal for a car which will depreciate at a rate more than you're paying I think :D

The GMFV on this spec after 3 years and 30k miles was £31k so with a list price of £75k, that equates to depreciation of £1120 a month, plus road tax for 2 years at £900.

Even with the £7k dealer deposit contribution, depreciation would still be over £1k a month so it is a relative bargain in my eyes!

Updated January 15, 2013 at 11:17 AM

--

Jobbo said...

And lease was cheaper than finance; a bloody good deal for a car which will depreciate at a rate more than you're paying I think :D

The list price is £73,350 so with a few more options, say ~ £80K. I wonder what it's worth after 3 years?

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Audio_Chris said...

Ok I've clearly missed the thread, what model is it?

F10 M5 by the looks of it.

An excellent choice 8)

--

This ^

Zonda_ said...

Audio_Chris said...

Ok I've clearly missed the thread, what model is it?

Is the picture of an F10 M5 not a fairly big clue?

--

Cheers,
Mike

Audio_Chris said...

Lease - deal started off at £519 6+29 for 8 k miles, ended up at £578 for 10 k miles with a couple of options (fold down seats and professional speaker system) and the service inclusive pack. Road tax included for the duration.

Is that a business lease?

And good call on the fold-down seats. My E60 M5 didn't have them (I didn't think to check when I bought it) and it was a bigger pain that you would have imagined.

Updated January 15, 2013 at 11:47 AM

--

Exploring the dark side in a brace of Bavaria's finest.

http://www.auto-journals.com/journals/BMW?model=Z1&journal=188

Previous | 1234567 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular