Forums > General > Audi RS7

AUDI RS7
Previous | 1 | Next

Possibly gunning for the Porsche Pan - Click

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

Looks nice, perhaps aimed at the XFR as well.

--

+ None
- The shame

lovely, RS6 will be more desireable though

Apparently the RS6 is going to be Avant only.

I always things A7s look like they're the result of an A6/Merc CLS bumming. Not pretty from the back.

--

Tim

Oddly I think the A7 works particularly well from the back, but I can be safely ignored, as I can't even identify Reese Witherspoon as the ugly munter she really is.

The A7 looks great in the flesh and it's a proper head turner and interesting to look at. It's definitely one of those cars that pictures don't do it justice.

However, I don't like it in RS form.

Updated January 15, 2013 at 12:49 PM

--

Back to three pedals and a stick

Reese is okay, but would still take the RS7 over her8)

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

JL said...

Oddly I think the A7 works particularly well from the back

Yup, best looking part of the car IMO.

The rest of it is thoroughly good too.

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

The A7 looks great in the flesh and it's a proper head turner and interesting to look at. It's definitely one of this cars that pictures don't do it justice.

However, I don't it in RS form.

+1

Is there a better looking new saloon on sale today?

very nice

but in 6 avant form

except the A6 is too big for me

--

'Je suis Clarkson' !!!

WIBBLE

Also, the one I followed a few weeks back was in a lovely blue/purple colour. On Audi's online configurator's it's an optional extra costing £2,155 :shock:

--

Back to three pedals and a stick

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

Also, the one I followed a few weeks back was in a lovely blue/purple colour. On Audi's online configurator's it's an optional extra costing £2,155 :shock:

its something like 2k for the exclusives or 4k for pretty much any colour you want

you have to admire how merc, bimmer and audi can double the cost of a car with extras :D

Updated January 15, 2013 at 1:14 PM

--

'Je suis Clarkson' !!!

WIBBLE

Does look very very 8)

--

Cheers,
James

I really like that. The A7 looks cool but something about it always makes me think of old Vauxhall/Opels, Mk2 Cavaliers and Monzas and stuff :lol:.

--

I often drive for a road travel

A genuinely good looking car, can't wait until 10 years time when they're cheap as Chips

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular