Forums > General > Audi RS7

AUDI RS7
Previous | 1 | Next

Possibly gunning for the Porsche Pan - Click

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Looks nice, perhaps aimed at the XFR as well.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

lovely, RS6 will be more desireable though

Apparently the RS6 is going to be Avant only.

I always things A7s look like they're the result of an A6/Merc CLS bumming. Not pretty from the back.

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Oddly I think the A7 works particularly well from the back, but I can be safely ignored, as I can't even identify Reese Witherspoon as the ugly munter she really is.

The A7 looks great in the flesh and it's a proper head turner and interesting to look at. It's definitely one of those cars that pictures don't do it justice.

However, I don't like it in RS form.

Updated January 15, 2013 at 12:49 PM

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Reese is okay, but would still take the RS7 over her8)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

JL said...

Oddly I think the A7 works particularly well from the back

Yup, best looking part of the car IMO.

The rest of it is thoroughly good too.

--

This ^

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

The A7 looks great in the flesh and it's a proper head turner and interesting to look at. It's definitely one of this cars that pictures don't do it justice.

However, I don't it in RS form.

+1

Is there a better looking new saloon on sale today?

--

Caterham 7 - Seat, steering wheel, pedals, er... Lights?

very nice

but in 6 avant form

except the A6 is too big for me

--

WIBBLE

Also, the one I followed a few weeks back was in a lovely blue/purple colour. On Audi's online configurator's it's an optional extra costing £2,155 :shock:

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

Also, the one I followed a few weeks back was in a lovely blue/purple colour. On Audi's online configurator's it's an optional extra costing £2,155 :shock:

its something like 2k for the exclusives or 4k for pretty much any colour you want

you have to admire how merc, bimmer and audi can double the cost of a car with extras :D

Updated January 15, 2013 at 1:14 PM

--

WIBBLE

Does look very very 8)

--

Cheers,
James

I really like that. The A7 looks cool but something about it always makes me think of old Vauxhall/Opels, Mk2 Cavaliers and Monzas and stuff :lol:.

--

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

A genuinely good looking car, can't wait until 10 years time when they're cheap as Chips

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular