Forums > General > OT: Headline of the day

OT: HEADLINE OF THE DAY
Previous | 1 | Next

"A German student "mooned" a group of Hell's Angels and hurled a puppy at them before escaping on a stolen bulldozer, police have said."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10333211

WTF.. WTSF I mean, who throws a puppy (Austin Powers Style).. and who throws a puppy at Hells Angels.. and who throws a puppy at Hells Angels and thinks a bulldozer is the best escape vehicle ?

Updated January 14, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Quality mentalism :lol:

--

This ^

Check the date...

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Wierd, but as long as this didn't happen, I'm relatively OK with it.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Dinny_G said...

Check the date...

That headline is timeless! :lol:

Not exactly Sons Of Anarchy:lol:

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Dinny_G said...

Check the date...

That's odder than the story :lol:

--

I get my highs from hump backed bridges.

Dinny_G said...

Check the date...

That's my birthday 8). Good story as well ;)

--

Nuts on the road

WoW gold for sale. Guys, here is a reliable store to buy WoW gold with fast delivery speed and low price. Professional game guidance is also available in that store. Just click the colored word.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular