Forums > General > Todays temptation

TODAYS TEMPTATION
Previous | 1 | Next

click

Always had a soft spot for these, few people know what they are and my memory of my brother in laws one was that it was very quick and sounded superb.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

I do not want this.

Nasty wheels and over-priced. Other-wise, quite cool.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Simply awful.

All it needs is the newer red rear light clusters.
Love the alcantara and the dark (fake) carbonfibre dash inlays. Supersmooth straight six.
Handles, too.

mattcambs said...

Nasty wheels? I really like them, and they are the standard 17" Compact Sport alloys.

The 325Ti Sport is really an excellent car and I loved the one I test drove. Unfairly overlooked. As you say, possibly overpriced, and as Arthur points out, it needs to be the mid-2003 onwards version with red rear lights (and 6sp gearbox in the manual). Xenon headlights make the front look a bit less boggly eyed too.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Jobbo said...

mattcambs said...

Nasty wheels? I really like them, and they are the standard 17" Compact Sport alloys.

The 325Ti Sport is really an excellent car and I loved the one I test drove. Unfairly overlooked. As you say, possibly overpriced, and as Arthur points out, it needs to be the mid-2003 onwards version with red rear lights (and 6sp gearbox in the manual). Xenon headlights make the front look a bit less boggly eyed too.

Wheels are a weird thing. I really liked the wheels on the 911 Audio_Chris posted a few days ago, but most people instantly slated them!

How do they drive compared to a saloon or coupe Sport?

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

The Compact feels quite... erm... compact in comparison. Really nice, not vastly different but different enough to feel alive.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

A nice car trapped in an awful body:cry:

mattcambs said...

Jobbo said...

mattcambs said...

Wheels are a weird thing. I really liked the wheels on the 911 Audio_Chris posted a few days ago, but most people instantly slated them!

How do they drive compared to a saloon or coupe Sport?

The only forum cosmological constant regarding wheels, is that Mik is always wrong about wheels. Other than that, anything goes ;)

I like it but it would be very slow.

Cheers

Steve

Wouldn't that have similar power and weight as an E30M3?

It looks tidy and lots of fun for £2500 :D

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular