Forums > Moaning forum > Snow

SNOW

Snowing fairly heavily here already and is sticking. Bit surprised it was forecast for around 1am onwards.

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

Ooh ooh ooh..... Can't wait for the morning....!
Recently purchased and still learning Mr2 mk3 or MPV on new, never experienced winter tyres......

I am such a child, but who cares:P

Early and thickening here. Not sticking though :(

i miss the snow.

i don't miss sliding down the footpath to get to/from anywhere on a slope however.

Hope it doesn't snow too bad. I've got another date on Saturday night and I fancy the fucking tits off this one.

Orange Cola said...

Inch deep here already.....

We've had a dusting of a couple of CMs so far but it's stopped now. Debating whether to go into the office or not. We have the Disco back from repairs so will probably take that, if I go.

I suspect it'll be OK in the morning but it might get a bit hairy in the afternoon.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Panic buying has emptied Tesco of all Bread and Milk...roads were a bit damp :lol:

--

Cheers,
Mike

Got to drive from Letchworth to Sheffield tomorrow for a hospital appointment at 12.00 Be interesting to see how we get on...and also how we manage on the return trip later in the afternoon.

Updated January 17, 2013 at 9:38 PM

caneswell said...

Panic buying has emptied Tesco of all Bread and Milk...roads were a bit damp :lol:

My mum tried shopping in Sainsburys in WSM and gave up as there were entire shelves stripped bare. The slighty bemused staff said it was busier than the run up to Christmas:lol:

No snow as yet round here:lol:

caneswell said...

:lol::lol:

not even a hint of snow around here

If it snows as much as promised the mower is coming out of hibernation tomorrow for some drifting action, no quiet exhaust though so I maybe a little conspicuous.

Carl

Bri957cc said...

Got to drive from Letchworth to Sheffield tomorrow for a hospital appointment at 12.00 Be interesting to see how we get on...and also how we manage on the return trip later in the afternoon.

Good luck :D

Almost wish I'd bought an enduro bike now, as you can be sure the roads will be a nightmare from the feeble dusting we've had thus far.

damo.666 said...

Orange Cola said...

Wy post on the forum when you're bedding a woman?

SimonB said...

Bri957cc said...

Good luck :D

Cheers Broccers, no doubt this time tomorrow I'll be posting from a snow locked M18 :lol:

If you are slightly bothered check sheffieldforum before you set off

Orange Cola said...

damo.666 said...

Orange Cola said...

Wy post on the forum when you're bedding a woman?

:lol:

SimonB said...

If you are slightly bothered check sheffieldforum before you set off

Ta, will check it out in the morning.

NotoriousREV said...

We're too sheltered here, Mike.

Welsh hills from the West, Peaks and Pennines from the east and we're nestled in the Mersey valley.

If it comes in the from the north-west, we're screwed, though.

Yeah I know. I still think I live near my mum and da and so must get their sort of weather. Forgetting though that they live in Milnrow off J21, which is a lot bloody higher up than us near the Cheshire plain. Wilmslow usually gets it quite bad to be fair, but it's quite exposed up there.

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular