Forums > Moaning forum > Snow

SNOW
Previous | 123..8..131415 | Next

Placeholder... ;)

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Disappointing amounts. I was looking forward to going through a hedge backwards this morning through not having winter tyres. :(

Mike is correct. My drive doesn't even need clearing.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Disappointing snow, but that's fine, I just want this lame winter to be over. We are owed a good summer this year!

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Rain here :(

We haven't had a decent summer for years!

Orange Cola said...

Rain here :(

We haven't had a decent summer for years!

Tell me about it, I had high hopes for this global warming stuff, but so far it's been really disappointing.:)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Light dusting in Northamptonshire - an inch maybe.

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

I want more of it so I can really feel that smug glow of "I am right for getting winter tyres". That and two weeks of sub zero temperatures.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

:( nothing but rain here in South Wales.

A few cm here, but loads due to fall from around 2pm onwards so will be heading home before that falls, given the hills between work & home.

Coming down hard now in Warwick :D

There is still very little with me, but Hockley Heath and Henley were both a bit snowy and Solihull was getting a good covering.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

It's stopped, was proper big flakes too :(

I'm going to get the Mazda out shortly and find some pristine snowy lanes :D

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Just drizzle here in Cardiff.

Nothing gets the kids smiling on the way to school than a nice wholesome family day out 3rd gear drifting in the snow at 50mph.

--

Whiskey is my yoga

Snowing in central London now.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Just over an inch out in West Oxfordshire...markedly less closer to the City, which just shows the difference a bit of elevation makes.

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

Clear blue skies and sunshine here in rainy Mancchester :P

The Landy is on the drive in preperation for our 3 feet of snow 8)

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Previous | 123..8..131415 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular