Forums > General > Women and Cars

WOMEN AND CARS
Previous | 1 | Next

As the Steveo strolled into the town centre this afternoon to pick up vital supplies of Strongbow and Creatine three damsels in distress called over to him requesting help. The young hero answered their call to arms and inquired what was up. They explained they were to weak to push their car. Steveo said allow me ladies.

Steveo courageously removed his outer layers of clothing and braced himself against the front of the car and started pushing with all his great might sinews bulging looking like a flame haired Conan the barbarian but the car wouldn't budge.

Steveo our gallant knight in shining armour at this juncture politely enquired to the female in the drivers s seat if the car was in gear. She replied yes its in reverse we thought that would help. Thinking quickly on his feet the daring individual stated calmly it might be easier if the vehicle was out of gear.

At last Steveo a spirited ball of muscle managed to get the car moving and after it had been pushed about a meter the handbrake went on and women said thanks for the help now the jump leads will reach and started to open the bonnet of a nearby car.

As the plucky hero of the hour walked away he couldn't help but wonder why they hadn't just driven the working car closer to the one with the flat battery.

Cheers

Steve

Updated January 13, 2013 at 4:27 PM

:lol:

--

Get in the back of the van
Porschegal

:lol::lol:

Women :roll:

Can't live with them, can't live without (I think) :oops:

--

Nuts on the road

3 cheers for Steveo! :lol:

:D

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Superb post!

The adventures of Steveo the brave 8)

--

Kintegra y0!

--

Ben

_Steveo_ said...

As the plucky hero of the hour walked away the EVO forum couldn't help but wonder why he hadn't just suggested to them to drive the working car closer to the one with the flat battery.

EFA :lol:

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Well you see Matt Steveo didn't know at the time they had a working car that they were intending to jump it from he thought has valantly pushing it to a Safer location.

Cheers

Steve

_Steveo_ said...

Well you see Matt Steveo didn't know at the time they had a working car that they were intending to jump it from he thought has valantly pushing it to a Safer location.

Cheers

Steve

Fair do's mate :lol:

More importantly - ? / ? ? / ?

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

One is more discreet than that.

Cheers

Steve

Sterling 8)

As a super hero should be I guess.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular