Forums > General > It's big, it's black and it's V8

IT'S BIG, IT'S BLACK AND IT'S V8
Previous | 123 | Next

OK, so i tried to post a nice long thread about my new car, but it kept saying it's been posted as sp@m :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

So, to make life easier, here is a pick of my new beast.

It's a '05 Ford Mustang 350 bhp with Roush add ons direct from the factory. For the moment it has a Roush exhaust but I have a straight pipe from BBK that was given with it. IMO the pipe I have is good enough ;).

The engine bay really needs a clean, but what a lump. It makes such a GREAT noise that I don't want to touch it. Also, I'm not sure how to touch it as I have never cleaned an engine bay (any tips???).

For such a big car, I thought there would be more space. The front is fine, however, when traveling with my two monsters (sorry, kids) they found it quite tight in the back. Also, as they have no windows, they started to feel sick after a while so I put them in the Picasso with my wife :D and then had some fun.

So, as you can imagine, I'm quite happy at the moment. This ain't a car I would have bought with my own money but what a present. I don't think I'll keep it for long as it won't be used that often and with the snow arriving tomorrow, not for a while (in the wet it can be a really b1tch. At the slightist touch and it goes sideways :shock: ). For the bonnet ties, I liked them in the beginning, but I think they look sh1te now. Also, I can imagine that after a while they will mark the paint.

So there you go. I'm now the proud owner of this beast. The plates are only temporary as tomorrow I'm going to the Prefecture (town hall) to get my paper sorted out for the little sum of 1600€ :shock: (but for the moment, 1600€ ain't alot for a beast like that). Here's to many a sunny day 8)8)8)

EDIT: Some people are having problems with the photos so here are some others

Updated January 13, 2013 at 4:58 PM

--

Nuts on the road

8)

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

what a fantastic car :D:D, the best of the bunch of 'new' cars so far. Enjoy !!

Do you guys think I have the right to put this under 'evo cars' then ;).

Updated January 13, 2013 at 4:15 PM

--

Nuts on the road

Superb 8)

Nice American muscle 8)
Think your plate will be CP or an early CQ - what's this ZA? is that Italian?

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

pilouil said...

Nice American muscle 8)
Think your plate will be CP or an early CQ - what's this ZA? is that Italian?

I don't know. I think we're still on CP (I prefer as anything Q makes me laugh - My Picasso has BQ at the end as in Beau Q). And yes, It comes from Italy from my wifes Grandad 8)8)8)

Updated January 13, 2013 at 4:24 PM

--

Nuts on the road

Very cool

Cheers

Steve

Pics not working for me dude...

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

unzippy said...

Pics not working for me dude...

Me either!

Sounds like you're enjoying it 8)

New car and new username too!

Nor me

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

Pics working for me. Are you guys on Apple??? Cos they aren't working on my ipad!!!!

FFFFFing crappy forum.

--

Nuts on the road

The photo you put in the Evo Cars thread if working for me, but these ones aren't.

Nice car, I'm jealous!

--

Entirely pointless

Cheers

Steve

Cool 8)

--

Done.

Very nice8)

Bet you are glad you decided to take it

p7ulg said...

Very nice8)

Bet you are glad you decided to take it

I wanted it, but I needed the ok from my other half as it's her Grandad :(. But things turned out ok. Actually, better than ok 8)

--

Nuts on the road

Cool Grandad 8)

I still don't understand how a 87 year old could spec a car like that. But good on him ;).

--

Nuts on the road

8)

--

For sure

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular