Forums > General > New Car IV

NEW CAR IV
Previous | 12 | Next

In-keeping with the trend this weekend, I picked up my new car on Friday. It's been a tough 2.5 years without a car for me, whilst reading you lot talking about all the nice cars you own and your various meet-ups! Like many of us, I have spent more than my fair share trawling the classifieds, using my man maths to try and form an argument for various cars, but this one (for me) was the first that withstood the "logical" arguments thrown my way! It's just over 2 years old, has all the extras (Sat Nav was great at diverting round the M6 traffic en route back to Worcester) and first impressions have been very good. It's a lovely looking thing (to my eyes) and vastly quicker and more planted than my previous e46 330ci. So far I've only put about 200 miles on it, so will post some more insightful thoughts once I've driven it a little more.

I approve 8)

Manual?

--

Strong Broo Racing

Looks great!

Automatic or auto-blip manual?

--

Kintegra y0!

The growth of the forum's balls continues 8)

It's a manual, yes. The synchro-rev feature is great. Makes a great noise when you really open it up, but its a little on the quiet side overall - that's about the only negative comment I have so far!

Ooh i like that too! :)

Good choice.

Some great recent additions to le forum.:D

LIKE. We had a 350Z GT which was superb.

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Another big seal of approval from me. Carry on.

Oh, is that the correct spelling of seal in this context? Looks wrong.

JL said...

But, but, they're not buying BMWs :?

Nice purchase Mr BT!

Very nice!

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Very cool. I would love one of those one day. 8)8)8)

--

Nuts on the road

JL said...

Indeed, there's a great change in form this weekend from the recent drivel.

--

Cheers,
Mike

Nice choice!

caneswell said...

JL said...

Indeed, there's a great change in form this weekend from the recent drivel.

Yep, mikethescan is back, people are buying interesting cars, the end of the world must be coming!

--

Done.

Nice! Sounds like you need a noisier exhaust though - make it so!

--

MarDoubleT

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races."

Excellent choice, the thinking man's GT86 ;)

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Things just keep getting better on here 8)

--

For sure

excellent! 8)

8) Congrats mate!

I love Z cars and the 370 definitely looks better than 350.

Love these - nice colour too.

All these people buying cars with proper engines in too, does no one care about the environment? :lol:

--

ClubLupo

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular