Forums > Geeks corner > Screencast software

SCREENCAST SOFTWARE
Previous | 1 | Next

My eldest wants to make videos of himself playing Minecraft to upload on YouTube. What software is good for that? Preferably free and works on Vista.

--

Out of step with the forum.

Id normally suggest MSI Afterburner but Im not sure that would work for minecraft as its not a DirectX game as far as I know.

Cheers

Steve

Look at XSplit and Wirecast

Cheers, I'll have a look at those.

--

Kids bloody love Minecraft, dont they.

Yep. No idea why, it's so dull. But he's obsessed with it. Planning on getting him screencasting this weekend.

--

My missus and I are 27 and 29 respectively and we love Minecraft. It's probably the most played game in our house :lol:

--

just the tip

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular