Forums > General > Ridiculous want of the day

RIDICULOUS WANT OF THE DAY
Previous | 1 | Next

I'm more tempted by this than any sane human should be.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Get it. For the plate alone. :)

I really enjoyed my 2.0 EFi MG Maestro back in the day - just as fast as a mk2 GTi and liked to play LOO. The grandad image just added to the appeal for me.

I promised MrsREV I wouldn't buy a car until I'd tidied up the garage, at least enough to fit a car in it.

And the chances of me tidying the garage any time soon are very slim.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Reminded me of this 8)

--

http://retrotekracing.co.uk

They need to do some of that again - it was absolutely fantastic. 8) Remember watching it live on t' telly, and reading about the setup of the cars in Fast Lane mag (they found one tortoise & one hare in the original offering apparently).

Those were 1.6 carb-fed Maestro's (which didn't have a rear ARB and as such were less prone to LOO)

Edit: I've just watched that again - it wasn't "absolutely fantastic", it was "feckin epic" racing 8) 8)

Updated January 13, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Seller said...

This car won the 2008 MGOC Championship

Yes but with an entirely different engine :roll:

But still a good £1500 worth

Updated January 13, 2013 at 12:52 PM

John said...

Reminded me of this 8)

8)8)

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

mik said...

Get it. For the plate alone. :)

I really enjoyed my 2.0 EFi MG Maestro back in the day - just as fast as a mk2 GTi and liked to play LOO. The grandad image just added to the appeal for me.

I loved mine too, loved the underdog appeal...

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular