Forums > General > I have seen the light (browser related)

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT (BROWSER RELATED)
Previous | 12 | Next

After one crash too many I've finally dumped Internet Explorer and jumped over to Google Chrome. Now that I've set up my favourites I'm finding it quite good. Seems to be quicker then IE on my laptop. Anything I should know, add ons etc.

Adblock of course :D

Oh yes, where is it? :oops:

Edited to add - found it.

Updated January 12, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Welcome to the cool gang John. IE sucks balls.

welcome to 2004 John :D

http://adblockplus.org/en/chrome

If you've always used IE, then you've never seen this forum without adverts. It's much, much better without!

N said...

My car still has a cassette player 8)

John said...

N said...

My car still has a cassette player 8)

Both of my cars have a cassette player :D

*rolls one trouser leg up, does secret cassette club signal*

Running it on the iPad. Seems to be the best of them.

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

I use IE10 it rocks personally I cant stand chrome or firefox.

Cheers

Steve

Would like to move to Chrome, but until Google open it up like Mozilla have, and I can have a PROPER noScript plugin...no dice. IE is shite though.

--

Nuclear Engineer, but hoping to pass my exams and be legally called a Door Supervisor.

If you have an android phone and use Gmail all your bookmarks and history link together.

You do have an android phone :-*

I love it when you get all technical and geeky broccers.

Cheers

Steve

I have a long way to go to be as senior as you, I try tho.

Cheers chief.

Not at all I don't even possess an Android phone.

Cheers

Steve

John said...

After one crash too many I've finally dumped Internet Explorer and jumped over to Google Chrome. Now that I've set up my favourites I'm finding it quite good. Seems to be quicker then IE on my laptop. Anything I should know, add ons etc.

Get Firefox and you'll be sorted...

Used Firefox for years and it's been all good, no complaints.

--

This ^

Safari all day!

--

I'd rather be wrong than dull

Safari on iPad, Chrome on PC

I used to be a fan of Firefox but its become slow and bloated.

For developers, Firebug extension/plugin FTW

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular