Forums > evo magazine > Simon George's orange Lambo

SIMON GEORGE'S ORANGE LAMBO
Previous | 1 | Next

Hi all,

I've just joined the forum.
Popped into Chartwells yesterday for a quote on minor door ding repair and the Rep offered me a tour of the workshop. Wow! Was like a sweet shop for boys toys in there.
Lamborghini Gallardo Performante, 599 GTO, F355, 360 Challenge...
Then I saw the infamous orange Murcielago up on the ramps belonging to Mr George.
All i can say is whoever was driving that must have filled their pants! Looks like a bit of work to put that right. Hope he gets it back soon.

Otherwise I've never seen such a sophisticated well sorted facility like this place. I'm lucky enough to work in an office a few doors down and often stand in one of the upper floor windows in awe of all the machinery in the back carpark.
:)

Nick

thanks dear for the information of 2013 events.

I wish you had got some photos ??

Yes it's a great place Chartwells. Spent a morning there a couple of weeks back watching them straighten one very bent chassis. the old girl's coming back from there next week after which we'll make a start on the bodywork. Next issue of the mag has a full update..

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular