Forums > evo magazine > Simon George's orange Lambo

Previous | 1 | Next

Hi all,

I've just joined the forum.
Popped into Chartwells yesterday for a quote on minor door ding repair and the Rep offered me a tour of the workshop. Wow! Was like a sweet shop for boys toys in there.
Lamborghini Gallardo Performante, 599 GTO, F355, 360 Challenge...
Then I saw the infamous orange Murcielago up on the ramps belonging to Mr George.
All i can say is whoever was driving that must have filled their pants! Looks like a bit of work to put that right. Hope he gets it back soon.

Otherwise I've never seen such a sophisticated well sorted facility like this place. I'm lucky enough to work in an office a few doors down and often stand in one of the upper floor windows in awe of all the machinery in the back carpark.

thanks dear for the information of 2013 events.

I wish you had got some photos ??

Yes it's a great place Chartwells. Spent a morning there a couple of weeks back watching them straighten one very bent chassis. the old girl's coming back from there next week after which we'll make a start on the bodywork. Next issue of the mag has a full update..

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular