Forums > Moaning forum > Ipad advert

IPAD ADVERT
Previous | 1 | Next

Please, please make it stop. EVERY SINGLE BLOODY PAGE!

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

Must not throw iPad against wall

--

Cheers Ben

Done this already.
Evo don't care.
Dennis don't care.
They don't give a crap.
Use a PC, install specific blocking software, or don't use the forum.

Just pissed off with it same as you, sorry :evil: Once, just once, it would be nice if somebody would actually assist with this site and not only refer to it in passing to drag in more mag readers.

Updated January 11, 2013 at 8:54 PM

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

GET BLOODY RID OF IT!

I have a subscription already

--

Strong Broo Racing

Just keep emailing the webmaster link repeatedly until you feel better

--

Cheers,
Mike

I always wondered what all the fuss was about.... But now i have a 'pad HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST IT IS FUNKIN ANNOYING AS FUNK.

And since it started appearing my smileys don't work either.

Exactly.

--

Xbox & PS3 tag: daveycG60

iPad :roll:

What advert?!

(Atomic browser on iPad)

Thanks pug :)

Just downloaded - how do i get it to see my safari bookmarks?

mik said...

Thanks pug :)

Just downloaded - how do i get it to see my safari bookmarks?

Check Atomic settings etc, I think it can import them...

PugRallye2 said...

What advert?!

(Atomic browser on iPad)

This is fine until Atomic starts playing up. And in any case, we shouldn't have to install specific software in order to make the place useable. It's a bastard joke.

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

All clear :D:D and the smilies etc have returned too!

--

Xbox & PS3 tag: daveycG60

I don't get it! I've had my ipad 2 since June, and I've never had the adverts pop up. I haven't changed anything in the settings and it's set up in english. Maybe I'm just lucky ;).

--

Nuts on the road

focus69 said...

I don't get it! I've had my ipad 2 since June, and I've never had the adverts pop up. I haven't changed anything in the settings and it's set up in english. Maybe I'm just lucky ;).

Seems to come and go. Sometimes I get it and other times I don't. Could be that one of the web servers has it installed and depends on which one is active. But then again could be someone pi55ing about with the software.

--

Strong Broo Racing

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular