Forums > General > GT-R; 'Watch this!'

GT-R; 'WATCH THIS!'
Previous | 1 | Next

Edited for a better quality upload.

Updated January 11, 2013 at 12:22 AM

--

What about a child with a basket of kittens, holding a blind nuns hand whilst helping her across the road to where he left a basket of puppies?

It's a re-post but what a scary vid. That guy had no clue what was in the dip he jumped in to. There could have been a gaggle of trainee motorcyclists in there :shock:.

Hopefully lesson learned.

Poop, I had a search before I posted as well :(

--

What about a child with a basket of kittens, holding a blind nuns hand whilst helping her across the road to where he left a basket of puppies?

I'd not seen it before, supremely daft driving.

--

Cheers

Rich

I love the guy's response of not stopping to help. :lol:

But that was a pretty stupid move at just before the roundabout :roll:. He was lucky not to go straight ahead and into the centre block.

Updated January 11, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Before that all starts again, they did stop. But clearly the driver simply didn't see the roundabout. They're not that common in the States! (Despite the first one being built there.)

And yes, his observational skills were poor. :lol:
He probably thought the car would do it all for him...

Updated January 11, 2013 at 10:45 AM

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

I know the GTR driver was a Tw*t but you would stop wouldn't you? I would just to make sure they were ok and once I knew then bugger off. :shock:

--

And for that reason I'm out.

CCC4U said...

I know the GTR driver was a Tw*t but you would stop wouldn't you? I would just to make sure they were ok and once I knew then bugger off. :shock:

Aaaarrrghhhh!! They did stop!!!!!!

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

I love the guy's response of not stopping to help. :lol:
[/quote]

Same here (that's why I changed to that vid) and I'm glad he said it, if he hadn't he'd've hated himself when he did stop and the resentment would doubtless end up being taken out on an innocent person.

[quote="David Yu"] He probably expected the car to do it all for him...

:lol: Point made, a pity car suffered though :(
He nearly did make it, I'm not sure he hit anything substantial until the curb on the other side of the roundabout, though that's enough :(

When I first watched it I really wasn't a car to be overtaking them the way they'd put speed on overtaking the pickup :shock: Still, a nice QI moment finding out they invented the roundabout :)

--

I'm still not convinced that he could even see what was in the dip before the roundabout. There is also a sign for the roundabout with a 15mph limit on it, but it would need to be eleventy times bigger to be legible at triple digits. :roll:

I'd be interested in the insurance companies response if/ when they saw the video !

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular