Forums > General > Chris Harris AKA Lazy Bugger!

CHRIS HARRIS AKA LAZY BUGGER!
Previous | 1 | Next

Mr Laziness himself hasn't churned out one of his top quality videos since November other that this little teaser that I presume is for his forthcoming offering.

Get your finger pulled out Harris and give the people the videos that they so desire! ;)

Singer Porker

Buget obviously got spent and he has had the last 6 weeks off.

I was just going to post something to the same extent. I went through withdrawal for a bit, and now I see no reason at all to visit pistonheads; perhaps EVO could embed CH's videos to their site :lol:

Totally agree why build up a fan base for what you are doing and stop without explanation. The Car and Driver Videos that Jethro has been doing have kept me going.

I've just caught up with the "Drive" vids, this one has cheered me right up. 8)

It'll do till Monkey sorts himself out..that Singer looks and sounds superb.

Barry said...

Splat.

Barry said...

I like all the Mike Musto - Big Muscle videos. Some really interesting cars and they all seem to get well used. Mike certainly likes to give those two cars of his some stick! 8)

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular