Forums > General > M3 Deal of the week

M3 DEAL OF THE WEEK
Previous | 1 | Next

pretty good offer I think. 0% finance and £8k dealer contruption. Better than leasing?

They want to shift them before the new one comes.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Christ, I wish I could afford for them to shift one my way! :cry:

--

Go placidly amidst the noise and haste............

The next M3 is rumoured to be released in 2015 IIRC?

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Mito Man said...

They want to shift them before the new one comes.

exactly right, but that's always where the best deals are

Not better than most of the lease deals over the E92 M3's life - you still have to put down £8k yourself. Lease deposits tend to have been £3k or so.

£8k + £447 over 35 months (£15,700) is £23,700.

Leasing is about £480+VAT a month, 3+35, which comes to £21,888

So it's £2k cheaper to lease, plus if you left that £8k deposit in the bank you'd have about £1k in interest over 3yrs, making it up to £3k cheaper to lease.

Updated January 10, 2013 at 1:32 PM

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Chris found 6+29 at £409+VAT on an M3. Now that's a reasonable deal.

To play devils advocate, a 3yr old 30k miler must still be worth £25k?

carlos said...

To play devils advocate, a 3yr old 30k miler must still be worth £25k?

Cheapest 59 plate with sub-40k miles on Auto Trader is up for £27.5k. Trade price can't be higher than £25k, I imagine. Are you feeling lucky?

This was sent to me this week

BMW M3 DCT Coupe ONLY £419.99 6+29

8,000 miles per annum
•Sat Nav
•420ps !!!
•0-62 4.6
•M3 Aerodynamic Bodystyling
•M Side gills with M3 Logo
•M Style Exterior Mirrors

Issue with all these is nthe ridiculously small annual mileage allowance. 8,000 miles is under 2 months for me.

Leasing at 45k a year tends to make these deals a tad more expensive

--

My Glass is always half full

Markcoopers said...

Issue with all these is nthe ridiculously small annual mileage allowance. 8,000 miles is under 2 months for me.

Leasing at 45k a year tends to make these deals a tad more expensive

I agree.... but its makes you wonder how people in london always seem to be driving cars like this.....

Jobbo said...

for those of us who dont know (me)

Please explain this {number}+{number} thing.

I guess the second number is the number of months on the lease? The first being how many months deposit?

Please advise.

Exactly. 6 months deposit + 29 monthly payments of x amount

Updated January 12, 2013 at 3:21 PM

RichardMajor86 said...

Jobbo said...

for those of us who dont know (me)

Please explain this {number}+{number} thing.

I guess the second number is the number of months on the lease? The first being how many months deposit?

Please advise.

Your correct, 6(first payment = 6 monthly amounts) = 1downpayment x 29month of £££pcm+vat, total term 30months, non maintenance.

I've leased many cars in the past and there are some juicy deals when cark makers are pushed for registrations, as the list price is usually hidden in a lease hire agreement.

Updated January 12, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I've just been offered an M3 Competition Pack with DCT and heated seats for £465+VAT on the 6+29 deal. White with black CSL wheel and a carbon roof could be very tempting!

--

Don't play with a girl's heart, it's easily broken and she only has one. Play with her boobs instead, they're bouncy and she has two of those.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular