Forums > General > 991 carrera 4S

991 CARRERA 4S
Previous | 1 | Next

stunning

this might be the best, and most tempting car I have seen this year...

Also on youtoob:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMklzHtHGwc

--

Speed holes.

I watched that earlier. What a nice piece of kit. Sounds great too

Marv said...

Also on youtoob:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMklzHtHGwc

It's lovely on both links !

:D it sounds awesome.

The video/photographer probably suffered hypothermia to get some of those shots but that was
beautiful.

Updated January 9, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Looks and sounds fantastic. Very nicely produced video too. Henry just needs to sound a bit more charismatic, but he's very likable.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

That would be my Daily Driver if I win the Euromillions. (that is until the 991 Turbo comes out.)

Good video. Exhaust sounds superb.

mattcambs said...

Looks and sounds fantastic. Very nicely produced video too. Henry just needs to sound a bit more charismatic, but he's very likable.

I bet he cycled that route afterwards too

Love the crackling of the exhaust 8)

Nice vid, widebody 991s look good and the road looks good too ;)

--

Speed holes.

Thanks for the link Alan, and ta for a great vid Evo ;)

Been to Gmund to the Porsche museum, but believe I missed that road :D

Great spec, love the colour. Aqua blue I assume.

PDK still sounds a bit auto like, much prefer to hear a proper manual being blipped :)

I've driven on some of those roads in hire cars & they are superb and the views are just amazing.

That car just looks great - ECOTY 2013 contender?

mattcambs said...

Perfectly put.

Great video but Henry's character isn't ideal for videos (sorry!).

The 991 looks superb in blue. But why isn't the sport exhaust standard? It's not stupidly loud. I also didn't know the list price of a base 4S was £88k :shock:.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular