Forums > General > If you usually email my work address

IF YOU USUALLY EMAIL MY WORK ADDRESS
Previous | 1 | Next

unfortunately I'm still having this email problem with my work address.

Doesn't look like it'll be fixed anytime soon unfortunately.

Any queries, PM me for now.

Updated January 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Have they tried turning it off and on again? :?:

or hitting it, hard !

Alex88 said...

In which case, you have PM.

Alex YHM thanks.

--

Kintegra y0!

Alex88 said...

If only you knew an IT company that liked to stick its neck out so you didnt have to.

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

andybond said...

If only you knew an IT company that liked to stick its neck out so you didnt have to.

Like a giraffe ?

Giraffes don't really stick their neck out though, they can only lift it and move around. Only turtles and other strange things can actually stick their neck out.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

Giraffes don't really stick their neck out though, they can only lift it and move around. Only turtles and other strange things can actually stick their neck out.

Jasper Carrott is pretty good at it.

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

ET was pretty handy with his neck.

How does your employer think you can do business if they don't give you a working e-mail address? Absolutely bonkers.

Jobbo said...

How does your employer think you can do business if they don't give you a working e-mail address? Absolutely bonkers.

Cos all his business comes from this forum ;)

--

Nuts on the road

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular