Forums > General > I did not know that...

I DID NOT KNOW THAT...
Previous | 1 | Next

The the markings on the latest batch of coins make up the royal coat of arms

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

welcome to about 3 years ago :lol:

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

indeed... :lol:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

It was pretty heavily publicised as such at the time.

Stupid design IMO. The first criteria for coins should surely to be to have some actual numbers on them... :roll:

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Mark BT52 said...

Stupid design IMO. The first criteria for coins should surely to be to have some actual numbers on them... :roll:

Why? The value is written on them and each coin is pretty distinctive in its own right.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

NotoriousREV said...

Mark BT52 said...

Why? The value is written on them and each coin is pretty distinctive in its own right.

You can't think of a reason?

Do you know what one, two, five, ten, twenty and fifty are in Polish?

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Mark BT52 said...

NotoriousREV said...

Mark BT52 said...

No, but then I'm not in Poland. And if I went to Poland, I'd take the 30 seconds Googling time to familiarise myself with the local currency.

--

NotoriousREV said...

Mark BT52 said...

NotoriousREV said...

Mark BT52 said...

No, but then I'm not in Poland. And if I went to Poland, I'd take the 30 seconds Googling time to familiarise myself with the local currency.

Sorry Rev, but TBF you do happen to be incorrect in this instance.:(

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

I never knew it either, so thanks 8)

NotoriousREV said...

Mark BT52 said...

NotoriousREV said...

Mark BT52 said...

I'm with Mark on this one. When I travel around it drives me nuts when I can't find obvious markings on currency for johnyforeignerland. :evil:

duncs500 said...

NotoriousREV said...

Mark BT52 said...

NotoriousREV said...

Mark BT52 said...

Srry Rev, but TBF you do happen to be incorrect in this instance.:(

Unpossible.

--

mik said...

NotoriousREV said...

Mark BT52 said...

NotoriousREV said...

Mark BT52 said...

I'm with Mark on this one. When I travel around it drives me nuts when I can't find obvious markings on currency for johnyforeignerland. :evil:

Ask the locals if they care.

--

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular